Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just added another 5 million shares. Have 13 now

full

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
y'all gonna fukk around too much with pennies. A couple of the posters here who are big on pennies are experienced traders. They've been doing it for a while.

The others have had big losses that they don't tell you about. Big wins too.. but they have the money to where it doesn't affect them.

if you are new to trading/investing, don't follow these posters off a cliff.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
y'all gonna fukk around too much with pennies. A couple of the posters here who are big on pennies are experienced traders. They've been doing it for a while.

The others have had big losses that they don't tell you about. Big wins too.. but they have the money to where it doesn't affect them.

if you are new to trading/investing, don't follow these posters off a cliff.
You doing the right thing by saying this

I only use play money on pennies, gotta be able to sleep at night if i take an L

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You doing the right thing by saying this

I only use play money on pennies, gotta be able to sleep at night if i take an L

This isn't a pump and dump board. Many of these kids are starting out with $500 or $1000 or $5000 and it'd be nice for them to get a feel for making money instead of trying to strike it rich on some pump/dump.

They'll be asking tomorrow "why is such and such stock down 25% today.. "

People don't wanna blow up their accounts before they even get off the ground. .

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Low key I just got into this guy's videos but he's money. I randomly bought Fisker when it was down just off him pumping it in my M1 and it's up like 30% after being down for days.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sharpnmild
Most of his picks are really good.

I got tired of my FSR just sitting there doing nothing and sold it early last week. *insert Warren Buffet quote about patient v. impatient* :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This isn't a pump and dump board. Many of these kids are starting out with $500 or $1000 or $5000 and it'd be nice for them to get a feel for making money instead of trying to strike it rich on some pump/dump.

They'll be asking tomorrow "why is such and such stock down 25% today.. "

People don't wanna blow up their accounts before they even get off the ground. .
this board has always shared penny plays and quick flips, that said, most the thread is sound advice on longer term holds. can't censor the convo because inexperienced people rather reject sound principles and chase moves more experienced people are making.

i'm not chasing option plays people in here call out cuz that aint my lane...hopefully others realize what is and isn't their lane too

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
my yolo phase lasted only a few days with play money and I can't bring myself to follow a guy on stockwits who led me into a 6x profit because I don't have a clue on any of this

put me on RKLC, took small profit on half, the other half near the top.. DRNK if anyone is bored and wants to chime in