Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
this board has always shared penny plays and quick flips, that said, most the thread is sound advice on longer term holds. can't censor the convo because inexperienced people rather reject sound principles and chase moves more experienced people are making.

i'm not chasing option plays people in here call out cuz that aint my lane...hopefully others realize what is and isn't their lane too

We need a post that sticks to the top of the page explaining there are different strategies to trading.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a pump and dump board. Many of these kids are starting out with $500 or $1000 or $5000 and it'd be nice for them to get a feel for making money instead of trying to strike it rich on some pump/dump.

They'll be asking tomorrow "why is such and such stock down 25% today.. "

People don't wanna blow up their accounts before they even get off the ground. .
I'm hoping this isn't being directed at me.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this board has always shared penny plays and quick flips, that said, most the thread is sound advice on longer term holds. can't censor the convo because inexperienced people rather reject sound principles and chase moves more experienced people are making.

i'm not chasing option plays people in here call out cuz that aint my lane...hopefully others realize what is and isn't their lane too

i've felt for a while that a thread on pennies should be made with a disclaimer. i don't think some people are understanding that the penny plays are a whole different game.

it's true that they have to make their own decisions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm hoping this isn't being directed at me.

Not directed at one person, it's the overall tone of the board since the Gamestop fiasco. Many of those kids got their accounts blown up and we can see they aren't posting here anymore now and since then pumps, short squeezes and pennies have dominated the conversation.

Warning people isn't a bad thing to do imo

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not directed at one person, it's the overall tone of the board since the Gamestop fiasco. Many of those kids got their accounts blown up and we can see they aren't posting here anymore now and since then pumps, short squeezes and pennies have dominated the conversation.

I have no issue with telling people be cautious, but i dont see anyone pumping and dumping like you claimed. Pennies have always been a part of this thread, atleast since I've been here in march. @Doomsday made it a mainstay here.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

TBF, the majors aint doing nothing. TSLA been sideways this year, FAANG+M killing earnings but not moving one way or another, ARK funds up, everyone pretty much jumped on at least 1-2 MJ, EV/Green, Crypto and/or SPAC plays - like what else is there to talk about? lol

everyone has opinions on a few stocks yet to take off, but no point in plugging them every week

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
everyone has opinions on a few stocks yet to take off, but no point in plugging them every week

i guess but then you have people who are like nobody called out this in the weed sector or nobody called out MSTR for crypto when they had been called out.. they were just drowned out. :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i guess but then you have people who are like nobody called out this in the weed sector or nobody called out MSTR for crypto when they had been called out.. they were just drowned out. :yeshrug:
people been on weed stocks for a min in here, seen TLRY, MSOS, PLNHF, YOLO, MJ talked about for months, but i'm talking more about stuff people been plugged a few times but it'll be awhile, i've dropped BIGC and IoT plays enough in the past, serious has CLOV, i've seen Doomsday drop OGIG, stuff like that...it's been relatively quiet/more of the same for large caps and ETFs.

we had a penny frenzy last spring/early summer, and it faded, we're just in the spec cycle again right now until a buying opportunity comes up for the big dawgs