Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
lol, was about to say why yall let me do this :damn:

hate micropennies, volatility is to be expected, just gotta find a price point you're happy with a don't be greedy. yall think you holding thru the weekend?

I want to see what it does for the next 2 hours. It probably will calm down and maybe start to rise again.......

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Looks like FE was the abriter of that PLNHF surge cuz its came crashing back down. I have 0 actual faith in that stock beyond quick flips. These weed stocks are so volatile

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
cool...I’ll actually get some sleep...I’ve learned to love the weekends again these last few weeks...no matter what time I go to sleep I’m up at 4AM...my “internal clock” is set to that time now smmfh
:mjlol: I usually wake up at some point during the night to use the bathroom (:flabbynsick:)... if past 4am, I'll check premarket and have hard time going back to sleep

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IPOE - is it time to jump back in? Maybe. Tight stop at 22. Just my opinion

ALso just some advice, let the market open for like an hour or 2 before making trades. Usually there's either a dump or a pump or whatever in the opening.
up 15% on ipoe options, scaling out 1/4 of my position, will raise stops and scale out more. Guaranteed 15% is always good.