Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All i know is i need some REAL tips on this one. I accept paypal and cashapp. If any of you threw anything in opti a few months ago you'd be 8X right now.

And the funny thing is, were expected to hit 1.22-2.20. Very soon. This stock will be talked about for ages. I hope yall bought some.
only got 12500 shares. Once the rest of my bread hopefully clears tomorrow from selling some PACB shares, I'm doubling it.

I got in around .17 cents and just kept adding more.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are the one saying you cant you can’t take L’s if you don’t sell which is pure bs, I own bitcoin too and I even said in this thread several times to buy bitcoin when it dipped to 30k. I even gave people on this forum a free pump with dogecoin several hours before the first small pump even happened and before musk started shilling it on twitter, but do you :yeshrug:

How is it BS?

Two years ago Bitcoin was $3,500. I knew it wasn’t gonna stay that low forever. So I kept buying every other month. I did the same with the other one I’m in. If I sold, I would’ve lost. I didn’t sell and kept buying, now I’m good. Where am I lying at? The only thing I regret is not taking out a big ass loan and buying 5x more.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
CNBC cannot not namedrop Reddit less than 5 times an hour. Wtf @ browsing reddit becoming a part of their daily reporting

Owners of reddit like :mjgrin:

these old establishment cacs and rich fukks trying to be hip and shyt now cause they browsing Reddit. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nikka I am up almost fifteen grand.

Bitcoin is not a sh*t coin. I have Bitcoin and one other crypto and it’s not no fukking dogecoin. Stop talking about stuff you have no knowledge about. And that’s how it works. Thanks for saying exactly what I just said. You buy when something is down 50%, 75%, 25% and years later you benefit when everybody is interested again.
Bitcoin is the only crypto I even follow. The others are like store brand products to me.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pacb and tsla are the 2 things I have a hard time selling. Granted I've been buying since $9.00

I got a decent chunk of TSLA. Bought like 15 more shares in the last 2 weeks. Got 215 total. Yeah, there's a couple of joints that I'm never selling and that's one of em.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin is the only crypto I even follow. The others are like store brand products to me.

Don’t miss out. I said the same thing about Ethereum and I missed out on an easy one. That jawn was $100 during the worst of the crash. Now it’s almost touching $2,000 :picard:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Closed out on a 40% pump, gonna buy back tmrw after correction.

Only a few G's away from qualifying for day trade.. seriously gonna be cleaning house when I cross that line.

Sometimes I think to my self "so this is how old cacs make money?" :ohhh:..

Seriously, in about two years I might fukk around and be a millionaire.