Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. EVERYONE knows the US MSO's is where the money will be. You only need to pull up the balance sheets to look at the facts.

Companies like ACB and SNDL have absolutely horrible balance sheets. They simply got the WSB stimulus. Their only value is if someone buys them. Also, neither company has an clear entry into the US market.
weed has not even been legalized yet it's pure speculation at this point who the big players will be unless you are sitting on insider knowledge. This bull run is 100% hype and speculation only time will tell

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
$OPTI

tenor.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
All i know is i need some REAL tips on this one. I accept paypal and cashapp. If any of you threw anything in opti a few months ago you'd be 8X right now.

And the funny thing is, were expected to hit 1.22-2.20. Very soon. This stock will be talked about for ages. I hope yall bought some.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is false wsb babble, only reason your shytcoins are running is because it's a bull run even fukking dogecoin which everyone knows is joke is getting pumped once this crypto bull run falls off so will every shyt coin been there done that.

Nikka I am up almost fifteen grand.

Bitcoin is not a sh*t coin. I have Bitcoin and one other crypto and it’s not no fukking dogecoin. Stop talking about stuff you have no knowledge about. And that’s how it works. Thanks for saying exactly what I just said. You buy when something is down 50%, 75%, 25% and years later you benefit when everybody is interested again.

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Lots of people believe in the fundamentals of a company only when the share price rises. I'm still primarily invested in blue chip slow to medium growth companies that are almost automatically gonna make investors money long term. Just bought Facebook in the $250s when my cost basis was like $187. The numbers still say it's a great deal. Not too many buyers of Facebook in this thread. Seems like everyone is aggressively swinging at wilder pitches than Facebook trying to hit a grand slam. Penny stocks for example.

I'm doing both. I made an account with my bank for real stocks, and am gambling/learning on fidelity.
I think some of it is because it's "boring" to say you bought TSLA, Apple or FB stock, so people may not mention those as often. I bought TSLA shares, I don't even check the price on them.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All i know is i need some REAL tips on this one. I accept paypal and cashapp. If any of you threw anything in opti a few months ago you'd be 8X right now.

And the funny thing is, were expected to hit 1.22-2.20. Very soon. This stock will be talked about for ages. I hope yall bought some.

How soon you talking broski, how long we have to tap in :lupe:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka I am up almost fifteen grand.

Bitcoin is not a sh*t coin. I have Bitcoin and one other crypto and it’s not no fukking dogecoin. Stop talking about stuff you have no knowledge about.
you are the one saying you cant you can’t take L’s if you don’t sell which is pure bs, I own bitcoin too and I even said in this thread several times to buy bitcoin when it dipped to 30k. I even gave people on this forum a free pump with dogecoin several hours before the first small pump even happened and before musk started shilling it on twitter, but do you :yeshrug: