Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean...you can kind of see where there's a "ceiling" or a "floor" on a chart. I don't really believe in anything beyond that though.

I’ve seen folks time the beginning and end of runs using TA

all I know is the very basics...when that line shoots straight up, be prepared for it to come back down just as fast :francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
for SNDL gang,

i know all about these weed stocks, that's how started trading with TLRY, HEXO and etc. there's a huge risk reward. it's volatile as fuk. profit taking happens all the time with these.

i'll be taking some profits maybe at $2. i'll then buy again if it goes back below $1.3-1.4 range. that would be the way to protect money and don't hold bag. i'll treat this as HEXO back in the day. i'm not ready to commit like how i'm committing to crypto stocks. not yet.

hopefully it gets to $2. i don't mind holding the bag, but hate seeing the red.
When do you think it reaches $2?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
When do you think it reaches $2?

hopefully next week or two, but you just never know how things play out. i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it happens this week and really break out. if it doesn't break out and fall back to $1.3 range then i might buy more. this looks like a good candidate for a swing.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I got greedy and bought more MSOS calls today
Mar 19th $56

I've never been convinced that you can predict the future by looking at charts. It always sounds like borderline astrology to me.

Chart reading has replaced news for me when it comes to buying/selling a stock. The chart never lies. It’ll set up a big move before it happens.

check out this chart of NVDA from a couple of days ago. It’s consolidating for a big move. And yesterday it popped up like 6%.
Z6DgOVi_d.webp

Once the SMA I have set up crosses and the indicators start to turn up then it’s ready for take off.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
It shows trends. This is charted human emotional behavior based on the numbers.

This guy’s videos was helpful when I wanted to learn charting.

then from there I browse Reddit and download pictures that show bullish or bearish indicators like a rising or falling wedge, cup and handle, head and shoulders, inverse head and shoulders etc.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
nice breakdown on doge and elon's impact

i got some too. it's volatile as fuk, but no doubt it's trending upward. :ehh:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
was looking through old posts. :russ:

fukkin RIOT

Dipped my toes at .79 now its 1.20

Tesla is a perfect example that the stock market don’t care about reality

it probably should truly be around 150-250 right now tops but all the hoopla and fomo got it at 700 already

The company hasn’t done shyt yet really but it’s already almost at a 1000 a share

That’s why it’s so damn hard to time a bottom and crash it’s just all a mirage