Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
APOP my sleeper stock... earnings report coming April 5th, they about to turn a profit and only have a 12m market cap. It's up 5%-7% on the day, 25% on the month, and its volume today surpassed its average.

Another day like today and I'm closing position on NNOX to go in deep... we at 12m market cap now, but when I look at possible cap of other bio/med tech OCGN = 2bn, APOP looking like it has feast potential :cook:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
APOP my sleeper stock... earnings report coming April 5th, they about to turn a profit and only have a 12m market cap. It's up 5%-7% on the day, 25% on the month, and its volume today surpassed its average.

Another day like today and I'm closing position on NNOX to go in deep... we at 12m market cap now, but when I look at possible cap of other bio/med tech OCGN = 2bn, APOP looking like it has feast potential :cook:

excellent post.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
my robinhood is turning into a crypto account. TSLA is essentially a crypto play too. :mjlit:

rh.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
bruh, you couldn't have come in here and plugged this a few times :gucci:

nice bag

i plugged it a couple times over a month ago. not trying to 'take credit' or 'brag' just sayin the info was here.

MSTR (Micro strategy) holds over 70,000 bitcoin last I checked and their stock is soaring because of it. It's up 300% on the year, if you want bitcoin exposure but not directly buy from coinbase

this is the CEO of Micro strategy Michel Saylor. He went to MIT. MSTR started out as a cloud service but they decided to invest 35% of their business into bitcoin and now they're flying.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Is MSTR just a straight crypto play now?

One of my 1st jobs out of undergrad we used their systems for our financial reporting and they were garbage. From people I talk to in Corp Fin and Analytics they're still pretty bad too but the high switching costs keeps them around.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

One of my 1st jobs out of undergrad we used their systems for our financial reporting and they were garbage. From people I talk to in Corp Fin and Analytics they're still pretty bad too but the high switching costs keeps them around.

they're deep in it so as bitcoin soars they will as well

Reign X

Pro
Daps

pretty much yes at this point.

I bought one single share at 500 and it doubled quick. Was about $30 short in that non margin account, from being able to buy a 2nd.