Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
what's "interesting" tho - volume uptick? things without too many shares outstanding? or you looking at poppin industries?

If you like what they are pushing as far as their product.....

Volume plays a part, but that's pretty much an automatic when the stock starts moving upward.

If a stock has been dormant for a while (weeks to months) and the price starts to creep north, then there's a good chance it's going to give you some good gains in the near future (days to weeks). For stocks that have already had high volatility recently I'd rather wait until the volatility calms down to where the price is staying in a tighter range, but there's a chance you might have to wait a while for it to move like you want again.

I still like getting into stocks where I'm interested in their products. Whatever is interesting to you.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
As it runs up to 300/350 whatever, I will be DCA UP with Sq. Only way I wouldn't is if I was buying more tsla.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For today, I don't see good setups for the immediate swing. Tickers I've posted in the past even 2-3 weeks ago gone up a lot.

CLVS looks kind of good, risky, I would set stops at 8.75. But i like the potential.
and just like that 20% move on CLVS options

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would u say options better than the outright shares here? i really do hate CLVS as a brand but hey $ is $
Typically when I post here, I post quick swings, so 1-3 weeks so I do options. I'm very happy with 20% move in a matter of an hour. If I'm buying commons, it's way less risk so the time frame is longer so I'll hold for a full 1-3 weeks.