Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Is it me or is BTWN looking to go higher , spac so risky. Watch it yall.. See if it goes above 16.75 ish
i made a couple hundred bucks off calls on this last week. decided to sell my position since the target company rumors haven't been confirmed. i will get back in shares if it's announced to be tokopedia

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re one of the lowkey MVP’s of this thread and I love that you aren’t always looking for validation about it, no arrogance, no bragging, you just keep posting your calls and outcomes and let the evidence speak for itself

Repped :salute:
if people are making money, managing risk, then that makes me happy.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The main thing is recognizing the trends. It's called trading for a reason. You have to know when to buy and when to sell.

I caught VDRM earlier in the week. What I do is have a whole list of stocks on my watch lists and watch for the ones that are about to pop. If they have been creeping up the past day or two, you have a candidate. Anything that has taken off recently (in the last month or two) is dangerous because people are waiting for it to come back up and sell (you can still make a profit though if you're careful about it). You won't be perfect, but you'll do pretty good. I'm green today.

OTC Markets Stock Screener

search by %change and catch the ones that have been creeping up the past few days.

Also, they don't update this screener until the morning after the market closes. Around 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM

You really just need to go through it and pick out the ones you like. You can add them to your watch lists and be able to watch them so you can catch them on the move up.

Nothing random about it. I search through the OTC markets screener. Look for the stocks that are slightly moving upward and research them a little bit to see what they are about.

OTC Markets Stock Screener

If you do it thoroughly you will catch some runners before they take off.

And just watching your watchlists that you build...

It takes a little time to see what's going on with the stock movements. You will have some losses learning so just start out small and have a quick trigger finger when a stock starts falling off a cliff.

@dora_da_destroyer

This is all i could really find, using the thread search tool .he couldve made more posts but the results only went back 6 months or so.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
BLSP might be one to hop on and see what happens tomorrow.

What you think about AITX?

It dropped down to 9 cents last and now its flirting around 18 cents

My hunch is telling me to hold and wait for it to hit 30 cents

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's some shyt you got on your radar to cop or still get into? :lupe:
For today, I don't see good setups for the immediate swing. Tickers I've posted in the past even 2-3 weeks ago gone up a lot.

CLVS looks kind of good, risky, I would set stops at 8.75. But i like the potential.