Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Typically when I post here, I post quick swings, so 1-3 weeks so I do options. I'm very happy with 20% move in a matter of an hour. If I'm buying commons, it's way less risk so the time frame is longer so I'll hold for a full 1-3 weeks.

ARe the resources you posted earlier (the two books) what you use as your fundamentals for options trading?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARe the resources you posted earlier (the two books) what you use as your fundamentals for options trading?
For options that takes time to learn but reading charts would be fundamental to trading options. Options are a lot more risk so beginning traders should stay away. Do paper trading first.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For options that takes time to learn but reading charts would be fundamental to trading options. Options are a lot more risk so beginning traders should stay away. Do paper trading first.

what type of chart analysis do you feel is most relevant?

im going over the basics now and would like to know where i should focus my efforts.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very risky because it's ABNB but in some feb 19 220 calls. super tight stops at 196, just my opinion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what type of chart analysis do you feel is most relevant?

im going over the basics now and would like to know where i should focus my efforts.
Hard to say because it's a continuous learning process but I would focus on patterns like wedges, cups and handles, inverse H&S, focus on volume, bullish/bearish signals. I would use tradingview as a resource, their idea section is really good, you get to read the thoughts of many professional charters.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My account usually peaks around 11-noon and levels out for the rest of the day but shyt still booming :mindblown:
All my 2/19 calls and pennies printing. Sold half my XNET and AEZS calls for a quick 200% profit, letting the rest ride until early next week.

ZOM STILL running. Got in at $0.42, sold half my shares @ $2.40 for almost 500% profit. Holding the rest until March. This and BNGO have been my biggest runner of the year so far. Sold my left over BNGO shares today also.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to reinvest profits into my longterm holds PACB, SQ or even TSLA, but they running like crazy too. Prob gonna wait until later in the week for a lil pullback