Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
people in here with 2500 to invest aint gonna just be like - "hell yea, gimme 4 shares of TSLA and that's my entire portfolio :mjgrin:"
And to that I say.....

Get your money up, debt down, then come join the winning team :win:
tenor.gif

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
the hesitancy with TSLA is warranted to an extent, sure "it keeps going up" but when a stock costs that much and you don't have 6 figures in your investment account, of course people gonna hesitate both wondering if it will pull back and about spending that much/share. people in here with 2500 to invest aint gonna just be like - "hell yea, gimme 4 shares of TSLA and that's my entire portfolio :mjgrin:"
I agree, people should question Tesla and whether it is the right investment for them (as with all investments). And you are right, not everyone can afford to buy shares. I know where Tesla is and stands to be so I am comfortable with it.

My larger point though is some posters do not look into companies and their potential growth. Some posters completely disregard this. Instead some people are buying purely on FOMO and hoping some random company, which they have no clue what they actually do, stock price will go up. Some posters are encouraging this as well

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I agree, people should question Tesla and whether it is the right investment for them (as with all investments). And you are right, not everyone can afford to buy shares. I know where Tesla is and stands to be so I am comfortable with

My larger point though is some posters do not look into companies and their potential growth. Some posters completely disregard this. Instead some people are buying purely on FOMO and hoping some random company, which they have no clue what they actually do, stock price will go up. Some posters are encouraging this as well

if TSLA’s price is too high for anyone, they should consider ETFs like ARKQ which provide weighted exposure to TSLA. It’s $76 right now

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol: I don't even want to think about how long you held that shyt. That stock was a meme so long ago...
it's a clear example of dont invest what you can't afford to lose...i got a 5g account where i do reckless stuff, 5g's aint setting me back :manny:, that said, i only got about 1200 in this stock #notallingang

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
what random companies are people shouting to buy @Scholar say some names, we don't do subs over here :mjlol:

I'll be honest, I don't trust BNGO at all I'd need to see more before buying but I'm happy for people who made money off the fomo. It was a good trade. :salute:
I would say BNGO is one.

If anyone can write up a paragraph on what they do, their competitive advantage, finance overview, and growth story I’ll rep you.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes this thread really goes like this:
@430 "TeSlA iS tOo HiGh, I'm gonna wait"
Some random penny stock up 40% "I'm BuYiNg"

:mjlol: Stop hating.

:mjlol:TSLA is a long play, it's a blue chip. It's not for flippers anymore. You won't 10x TSLA like you did last year, that shyts over. So if a brotha want to sell and get a penny for an actual 10x, let him do it.

:mjlol:All the DD in the world won't change the fact that it's too late to make a big time come up on TSLA unless you rocking with options.