Talked to my advisor, changed to personal investment minor:negro:

My GPA keeping me from being a Finance major:sterling1:

But this will do for now:bayer:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Not going to mention it is down 24% on the day?

Yeah, it's obviously out there for anyone to see. The whole sector was basically down today, fairly little relevance breh

Not to mention that it was down today cuz it was up huge yesterday..0.01 breh

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Yeah, it's obviously out there for anyone to see. The whole sector was basically down today, fairly little relevance breh

Not to mention that it was down today cuz it was up huge yesterday..0.01 breh

It's always relevant breh, and I get why you think ticker change will have an affect, but most of the time it is non factor. GL breh

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
"Reuters reports that U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Mary Jo White told a U.S. House of Representatives panel that she flatly rejected claims that retail investors are being fleeced by high-frequency traders who can use their speed to jump ahead with buy and sell orders that fetch better prices. 'The markets are not rigged,' says White. 'The U.S. markets are the strongest and most reliable in the world.' White's comments to the House Financial Services Committee mark the first time she has directly responded to allegations in Michael Lewis' new bookFlash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt. The book alleges that high-speed traders are engaged in a form of front-running, in which the firms are able to quickly identify an investor's desire to buy a stock, rush to buy it first and then sell it back at a higher price. The SEC has been reviewing equity market structure issues, particularly following the May 6, 2010 flash crash incident when the Dow Jones Industrial Average sharply plunged before quickly rebounding. Although staff at SEC are considering whether to launch some pilot studies to test different regulatory proposals, there are no immediate plans to issue rules to crack down on high-speed trading or trading in unlit markets. 'I want to be very clear that the market metrics suggest that the retail investor is very well-served by the current market structure.'"

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
@Futuristic Eskimo agree in that market switching to value. earnings have lost their importance this quarter as stocks are reacting negatively to good earnings reports. bears are out in full force too talking their book on how lack of growth is the culprit. at the end of the day, there is nothing more obvious in market sentiment than price action.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Market is shifting to value. A ton of these high P/E names have been getting killed since January.

I just don't follow twitter that much. Didn't realize it had fallen that far. They need to do like $3 billion in revenues the next through 2015 to justify it being where it's at now (high 30s).

are they supposed to start turning a profit anytime soon?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just don't follow twitter that much. Didn't realize it had fallen that far. They need to do like $3 billion in revenues the next through 2015 to justify it being where it's at now (high 30s).

are they supposed to start turning a profit anytime soon?
I'm not really sure. Like you, I don't follow twitter that much either. I generally stay away from investing in companies like that.