Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I see this decent looking older chick on OKC. She mentions how she's looking for some stocks to invest in. What ya'll got Im tryna use this for some game :steviej:
Shes a bird nikka tell that bytch invest in this dikk she could never go broke :camby:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Shes a bird nikka tell that bytch invest in this dikk she could never go broke :camby:

:laff: She mentioned it in her profile, I haven't messaged her yet. But you may have given me a good idea. I might tell her invest in some made up ticker symbol like DKK, DIKK, or DCK as some kind of sexual innuendo, I doubt it's going work

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sounds like you are getting bored. I went thru a phase where that was the case. Buckle down, and give them what they want. Its basically what you gotta do when you work in the corporate world.
Bra these mufukkas in college teach the wackest shyt....shyt you aint never gone need, remember, or make you money....I literally haven't gone to my 4 classes in 2 months, I was >>>><<<< this close to quitting...

Its like man, how a mufukka gone teach me ethics :rudy: if you aint got ethics by now, then fukk it, you never gone have it

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bra these mufukkas in college teach the wackest shyt....shyt you aint never gone need, remember, or make you money....I literally haven't gone to my 2 classes in 2 months, I was >>>><<<< this close to quitting...

That 's me and linear algebra. I registered late as hell this semester [my last one] b/c of money or w/e, really we had the money but like you I was contemplating not even fukking with this semester entirely ad working on some startups since I found a decent side-hustle that could support me. The first week I show up for the class and the TA says we have a test the next day :dead:. I didn't take it, I haven't been back since :yeshrug:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Domingo Halliburton

Know anything about VZ?

I know it's one of those big blue chips you probably just want to buy and hold for a long time. seems like the analysts like it.

As for their earnings coming out tomorrow I don't know much about it. They want a lot of earnings growth now that they own all of verizon wireless.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
That 's me and linear algebra. I registered late as hell this semester [my last one] b/c of money or w/e, really we had the money but like you I was contemplating not even fukking with this semester entirely ad working on some startups since I found a decent side-hustle that could support me. The first week I show up for the class and the TA says we have a test the next day :dead:. I didn't take it, I haven't been back since :yeshrug:

bruh it's your last semester and you blew it off??? hell you'd be done in a couple weeks if you just went.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
AAPL 7 for 1 stock split as well as increased buyback program and dividend increase :whoo:

I like it. Wish I would of held on to the few shares I had.

I don't get why more companies don't do splits when their stock starts hitting like 500.

They got so much money lying around I don't know why they don't buy something.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like it. Wish I would of held on to the few shares I had.

I don't get why more companies don't do splits when their stock starts hitting like 500.

They got so much money lying around I don't know why they don't buy something.
Those kind of prices scare off retail investors, but retail investors don't really have much power in the US equity market market. Its mostly institutional, so a price of $500 vs. $75 ends up being irrelevant. The buyback and dividend increase was inevitable though.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
ACGX is almost done consolidating, this is the last time it will dip sub penny I suggest buy tomorrow or suffer :yeshrug: