Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I haven't seen such a positive ER reaction to AAPL in about 3 years. I think the stock split will do wonders for the market cap. Most ordinary investors stay away from high prices stocks (even when they are relatively cheap). AAPL at $70 looks very attractive to the public.
where the micro-cap at?

I want top line -10000

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I haven't seen such a positive ER reaction to AAPL in about 3 years. I think the stock split will do wonders for the market cap. Most ordinary investors stay away from high prices stocks (even when they are relatively cheap). AAPL at $70 looks very attractive to the public.

i said this on the last page apple is only like 65% institutionally owned. the retail investor loves their shyt.....i think it's part of the reason it doesn't trade like most stocks.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed

My entire portfoilio was AAPL until january. i bought it two years ago, watched it fly and drop like a stone and eventually even itself out. i finally decided to diversify and get into some high risk high reward stuff in january.

had i known they were doing a split i would have at least kept some AAPL, but oh well.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You part of that Travis Garlick group on Facebook? #pigpen
Y'all nikkas watchin my every move like
2qbx09f.gif

PHOT unhalted brehs. Time to eat. This is action not going to be for the faint of heart
I didnt know how to trade greys so I stayed out...how do you trade greys bra, there is no buy or ask :what: