rule #1 : never ask how much a trader lost
These dudes violating all the rules
DVatuTZ.png

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Lol, fukk all that. Not like I haven't disclosed my losses on here either :stopitslime:
But do what you gotta do brühs :steviej:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Im literally sitting next to a friend of mine who just accepted a job to do this for Citi. It's funny because just 3-4 weeks ago I brought it up and we were talking about how immoral it is then two weeks after he accepts the job :dead:

counsel your friend on an exit plan if the regulators begin to get a clue

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Takeover chatter heating up in Biotech. IBB up nicely from where it was last week. SRPT AGN VRX PFE AZN LLY GSK NVS

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i'm slowly divesting away from all my penny stocks. Took it from 10% of my portfolio to about 4% currently. Still have money in PHOT, ERBB, and MINE.

Recently purchased some NFLX and more AMD. I'm really liking the recovery we've been going through this week thus far. Excellent stock market run were having right now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Switching Brokerages...bruhs next career fair at LSU imma ask companies about getting with their Investor Relations for a job or shumptin, im lost as fukk with this school shyt, all I know is I like makin dough in the stock market , dont really know what imma do :yeshrug: gpa is shytty too, over 2.0 tho...any suggestions :to:
Start taking classes in Economics, Finance, and business friend. And try to finish your BS if possible, as it will help you immensely in the job market.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Switching Brokerages...bruhs next career fair at LSU imma ask companies about getting with their Investor Relations for a job or shumptin, im lost as fukk with this school shyt, all I know is I like makin dough in the stock market , dont really know what imma do :yeshrug: gpa is shytty too, over 2.0 tho...any suggestions :to:

Sounds like you are getting bored. I went thru a phase where that was the case. Buckle down, and give them what they want. Its basically what you gotta do when you work in the corporate world.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So I see this decent looking older chick on OKC. She mentions how she's looking for some stocks to invest in. What ya'll got Im tryna use this for some game :steviej: