Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
eating of ZNGA options soon enough. Expiring in 2016 and I got $4 calls for only 1.15 :whew:. Man that shyt seems like a bargain to me considering how volatile the stock is. I'm hoping to get at least a 300% return by this time next year but time will tell.

LYV will cake me up too soon enough I think (hope)

Furthermore, I think AMCX is about to take off before the earnings release. It'll probably go into it around 75. Turn has managed to turn in some good ratings so far with a limited drop off Enough to replace mad men going forward :ehh:. Halt and Catch fire I can almost guarantee will be a hit too.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma be pumpin AXLX all week, I got in too deep with that one :damn:

Ayo shugg, what's your batting average on these plays? How often do you gain vs lose? And what if anything do you use as a stop loss measure?

I'm on a cold streak lately. Fell back a bit after one too many Ls

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Ayo shugg, what's your batting average on these plays? How often do you gain vs lose? And what if anything do you use as a stop loss measure?

I'm on a cold streak lately. Fell back a bit after one too many Ls
Tha problem with those stocks is nobody wants to buy them off you, hard to liquidate

I think Shugg 20 racks in, gonna be hard to sell all that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lmaoooooo i never was!!!!! :whew:

but rright now this may be a good buying opp.

What caused the drop? I recently learned that theres some sort of tentative buyout offer on the table since December which kinda puts a cap on any future gains anyways. Did they pull out or something? Or a downgrade?

edit: chairman unloaded his position :wow: Down she will go

My only positions right now are Zynga and Live Nation.

I would love to get into Verizon soon too. I'm going to soon but the easter weekend with all these lost business days might mess up my money transfer...and AMCX + Evercore before their releases but I probably wont be able to.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nokia really got a good deal. And it isnt like the whole company is being acquired either. Damn...HHL4E is gonna be eating this week.

Now lets talk Zynga. I've monitored them this whole year and am considering taking a speculative position for a few years.

It's got about @$25M in tax related assets

It has no more debt on its balance sheet

About $1.1B in Cash and Liquid investments...HALF OF ITS MARKET CAP RIGHT THERE

And its net losses are very enticing to a company thats looking to consolidate and lower its bottom line for tax purposes

*Good infrastructure in place. All the servers and know how when it comes to the mobile/online games market. Maybe a company like XBox or Sony acquires them for those mini online games on their systems. Maybe Take Two acquires them (even though its smaller) in an effort to boslter its mobile portfolio. Imagine a GTA game in the mafia wars format :blessed:

This is the epitome of an acquisition target. The only question is when and by whom. EA Sports has a history for these kinda purchases. Only thing is this new CEO will delay and idea of an acquisition for a while. Might have to go long instead of options
shyt was $3 when I made this post :ohlawd: if only school tuition didnt empty my bank acct

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
gonna spend the rest of the night reading up on BKS. I like what I've seen during my screen of its financials though.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I thought LEJU opened Friday. Totally missed the boat today. Wish one of you Catholic a$$holes warned me tomorrow is Good Friday.

:mjpls:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eating of ZNGA options soon enough. Expiring in 2016 and I got $4 calls for only 1.15 :whew:. Man that shyt seems like a bargain to me considering how volatile the stock is. I'm hoping to get at least a 300% return by this time next year but time will tell.

LYV will cake me up too soon enough I think (hope)

Furthermore, I think AMCX is about to take off before the earnings release. It'll probably go into it around 75. Turn has managed to turn in some good ratings so far with a limited drop off Enough to replace mad men going forward :ehh:. Halt and Catch fire I can almost guarantee will be a hit too.

becareful with that one, but yeah I'm in ZNGA equity and I bought some options too but shorter term. waiting for that poker app to drop

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the weed stocks had imprssive gains today. Still doesn't make up for the massive losses inflicted last week, but i'll take the good when it comes.

took time to average down on my positions...

trtc, phot, mcig, attbf

are all going to eat this quarter