Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The US is in a recovery breh. All that sell in May bullshyt...smh people following the textbook too much. Right now is the time to buy and hold!

Whats best is that it isnt even like the Markets are having big 2,3% days. This is nice and steady growth, its a beautiful thing to see brehs

We're eating so much brehs:drool:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I own Chevron, Visa, SeaDrill, McDonalds, Berkshire Hathaway, Apple, Devon energy, Greenlight Reinsurance.

Most of my money is in Vanguard and SPDR ETFs: SPDR S&P 500 (SPY), Vanguard REIT ETF (VNQ), Vanguard Bond Index (BND), Vanguard Total Stock Market (VTI).

Just bought Sprint at 4 dollars on an extremely speculative buy which I usually don't do. The company has a terrible future too. But its worked out so far.

Every once in awhile Ill fukk with GLD shares, but fukk gold, it's too volatile.

Should of held on to my Expedia shares. I bought it at like 30 and sold around 45 because I thought it topped out.

I got into apple in february at about 497. The stock is fundamentally like a 1100 stock. I'm long on them and they're even paying a dividend now.

You are laughing right now t that merger news :blessed: :gladbron:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
which one? sprint and clearwire?

I didnt even see that you hold Clearwire, I mean the Sprint Nextel --> Softbank/DirecTV bid

I was hoping KKD might get acquired but them bytches adopted a poison pill. FOr some reason the CFO keeps selling shares spiraling down the share price whenever it gains momentum too :snoop:.

I'm so mad at ya'll that you didnt show me this thread earlier. :comeon:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I didnt even see that you hold Clearwire, I mean the Sprint Nextel --> Softbank/DirecTV bid

I was hoping KKD might get acquired but them bytches adopted a poison pill. FOr some reason the CFO keeps selling shares spiraling down the share price whenever it gains momentum too :snoop:.

I'm so mad at ya'll that you didnt show me this thread earlier. :comeon:

I thought it was dish putting in a bid for Sprint. Anyways I don't hold sprint or clearwire anymore. That post is from like a year ago. Yeah I wish I still held onto Sprint, but I didn't believe in the company.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought it was dish putting in a bid for Sprint. Anyways I don't hold sprint or clearwire anymore. That post is from like a year ago. Yeah I wish I still held onto Sprint, but I didn't believe in the company.

Yea either DirecTV or Dish.

I think I was confused because an alternative was Dish mergin with DirecTV my bad.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
hopefully the new Xbox isnt a wack piece of shyt like most think and this stock pulls ahead

:blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It depends. The more money you put in, the greater the reward or greater the loss. I would start with $500 and see what kind of return you can get with it. This way you minimize your loss at only $500 at most and you get to learn the ropes.

Now is the time to invest though, the market is on steroids.

Now is actually not the time to invest. The market is overheated and could crash at any moment. You actually need to get aggressive once the market collapses. In this bull market you have to be very careful which companies you purchase.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now is actually not the time to invest. The market is overheated and could crash at any moment. You actually need to get aggressive once the market collapses. In this bull market you have to be very careful which companies you purchase.

There is some wisdom to what youre saying. But at the same time, there is still a lot of money to be made at the moment.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Market is not collapsing, if anything it will be a non-recessionary correction. Perma-bears blowing up all over the place.