Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shifted a lot of funds out today and into safer pastures.

:shaq:

My last one im keeping is GLUU. It took a big hit cause of the KING weak IPO but I still believe in the company.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
I honestly don't even like MINE long term, I hate that I invested in it. I was basically on tilt when I bought it because I was up 120% on ERBB and way too caught up in the MINE/ERBB/SPLI hype train.

I still like SPLI/ERBB long term but MINEs shytty 10Q and what I see as fluff PRs is all it has going for it.

the Red Bull thing doesn't mean shyt unless there really is some massive catalyst about to be unveiled

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the market bricking like it is, what's some good undervalued shyt we could buy right now and :eat: off later?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
with the market bricking like it is, what's some good undervalued shyt we could buy right now and :eat: off later?

It depends on how overvalued you feel these stocks were in the first place, but IPOs are getting slaughtered after the initial pop lately.

Care.com at $13.50 from a high of nearly $30

Varonis Systems at $30.40 off high of $46.75

Castlight Health at $19.81 off high of $41.95.

Who the fukk is still buying these inflated pieces of shyt on the first day

:heh:

Longer term... oil. Russian ETFs like RBL. SH ETF (short S&P 500). ETFs trading the VIX. The market will correct.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You could also find stocks trading at extremely high multiples that are poised to crash when the market corrects and buy long puts.

I mentioned short candidates like TSLA and VIPS before. Both off about $60 from their highs that weren't that long ago. Companies like this will probably dump hard when the market corrects.

I still can't get over VIPS trading around $4 two years ago. If a Chinese stock jumping from $4 to $180 in two years doesn't tell you the market is overheated, I don't know what does.