Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
What are you referring to then my good sir?

@Shugg Ross damn I got some powdah stashed away, I would like to buy..BUT, I'd like to know how much more of this shyt there is to come - is it T Sykes shorting, is it just the whole bubble fizzling down or what...All these questions

There are many ways a stock can drop, and it doesn't matter who is buying or shorting. If you're trying to invest in these penny stocks, that's your first mistake. Penny stocks are meant to be traded. In-out-in-out-in-out-in-out over and over and over. If you're under PDT don't even risk holding these pennies b/c you're limited to 3 day trades in any rolling 5 day period. The O/S is just too high to invest in b/c you never know when they will dump shares. Very dirty game, and I'm surprised the SEC turns a blind eye. Ultimate destruction of wealth.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
There are many ways a stock can drop, and it doesn't matter who is buying or shorting. If you're trying to invest in these penny stocks, that's your first mistake. Penny stocks are meant to be traded. In-out-in-out-in-out-in-out over and over and over. If you're under PDT don't even risk holding these pennies b/c you're limited to 3 day trades in any rolling 5 day period.

True indeed breshky. Trust me, trading is what I'm trying to do, no actual investing over here.

What does under PDT mean here?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
True indeed breshky. Trust me, trading is what I'm trying to do, no actual investing over here.

What does under PDT mean here?

Biggest hurdle for a new trader is the pattern day trading rule. In order to engage in PDT (day trade 4 or more times in 5 consecutive business days), one must maintain a balance of $25k balance in a margin account. Although there are ways around the PDT which I do not recommend.

It helps the newbie in a way since most lose their money so it minimizes the damage.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stocks are eating dikk right now. My portfolio is negative -2% for the first time ever. If it falls to 10%, i'm pulling out.

This market has been shyt since that new bytch Yellin took over. This Russia bullshyt isn't helping either....:smh:

I am at about 10% down. I took about 3k in profits a month ago so I don't feel so bad. If I pull out though, I am taking a loss that isn't on paper its real. I have never pulled all the way out so im uncomfortable doing it.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
Godamn im a fuccing idiot for not taking profits on MINE

Was really trying to moniter it this morning to get out quick if shyt got ugly but I had work at 9 fukk

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
Now all my funds are trapped god fcking dammit I need to get control over this UTMA I have ASAP