Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I think they both are in MINE but bought a large amount at a poor point. Its been so up and down, they seem confident it will get back up.
When did they buy in?

it's real low right now, they should of just held on to it, since it's a long term stock

They must of bought it way above .30

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the weed stocks getting killed. I think the hysteria is dying down. I called this back in Feb

I have a feeling these MJ stocks will bottom out by mid-April, way too many hands in the cookie jar right now.

I'd wait for them to cool off a bit longer and then it's a good time to buy. They will run again on big news this summer or November the latest.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Most of the weed stocks getting killed. I think the hysteria is dying down. I called this back in Feb

I'd wait for them to cool off a bit longer and then it's a good time to buy. They will run again on big news this summer or November the latest.
true, but at the same time this is only the beginning for this bubble

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
:damn: ...and I can't sell these shyts.:camby:

h6jPU79.png

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I almost purchased an actual share 2 weeks ago :whew: ...I made 20 racks off gambling and lost 5000 and counting investing in Google.
I might look into this Vegas sports gambling, I heard cats making careers out of it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Stocks are eating dikk right now. My portfolio is negative -2% for the first time ever. If it falls to 10%, i'm pulling out.

This market has been shyt since that new bytch Yellin took over. This Russia bullshyt isn't helping either....:smh:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Doesn't take a short for a stock to drop.:youngsabo:

What are you referring to then my good sir?

@Shugg Ross damn I got some powdah stashed away, I would like to buy..BUT, I'd like to know how much more of this shyt there is to come - is it T Sykes shorting, is it just the whole bubble fizzling down or what...All these questions

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Doesn't take a short for a stock to drop.:youngsabo:
Yea takes panic and fear too :russ:

Wolfpack needed this, gets the new investors that panic sold out the game :yeshrug:

SPLI tho:ewww:
MINE tho:ewww:

Nothing has changed about these companies since Friday, you only lost if you sold:bayer: