Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Knowledge for bruhs that play options. Never be the last person holding the bag. Meaning: If you playing a 6 month call option, you need to be out in 3 1/2 months. If you playing a 2 year call option, you need to be out in 1 1/2 year. For a 3 week option, a week in a half. Time decay will kill your profit chance and basically you will take an L.
Time value. I thought this was common knowledge :mjgrin:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I mean he kept it real. Tech valuations are insane rn. Like I've been saying we are in the biggest bubble in history or truly witnessing the real time shift to tech
Nah it's just the shift to tech. No one can stop the AI/ML revolution:yeshrug:. One of the main reasons I'm long Nvidia, AMD, Amazon (AWS) and Microsoft (azure).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah she's not lying. I seen it on tiktok as well. You got Cac kids on there whose parents got them joint accounts. They start early. You also got kids on that account learning how to be full stack developers. I honestly feel bad for the competition in the workforce 10 years from now.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm thinking the last week of September through October is when we start seeing volatility in the market as the election cycle starts to ramp up. I'm also thinking November is where we see a correction happen.

As much as we know a correction is coming, you'd be a fool to bet against what the FEDS are doing right now. Puts are basically nonexistent
The fed is actively inducing inflation, there won't be a crash. On top of that money funds are flushed with assets and aren't as leveraged as they were before the crash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts about buying into DOCU today? Earnings is after bell Thursday...also might buy a call on AAPL when the bell strikes, hope it rises all day today.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13

ETH looks like it’s starting to run

I wanted to get in under $450

it was in the low $400s last night

shyt ran up to $470 already

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A lot of people saying Tesla is too high telling ppl not to buy in

it’s a bubble, the run it’s on is 100% speculation, eventually it’s going to have turn the potential into dollars

The company is currently the 5th most valuable company in the US :mjlol:

it has a Price to earning of over a 1000 :mjlol:

it’s up 1000 percent over the past year :mjlol:

People are getting rich off it but be careful