Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
it’s a bubble, the run it’s on is 100% speculation, eventually it’s going to have turn the potential into dollars

The company is currently the 5th most valuable company in the US :mjlol:

it has a Price to earning of over a 1000 :mjlol:

it’s up 1000 percent over the past year :mjlol:

People are getting rich off it but be careful
I know you’re an accountant and all but, you don’t think tesla has a quality product breh. Maybe it’s because you’re in the south but Tesla’s are big in California. They’re the new it car, like priuses and bmw in the 2000’s

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know you’re an accountant and all but, you don’t think tesla has a quality product breh. Maybe it’s because you’re in the south but Tesla’s are big in California. They’re the new it car, like priuses and bmw in the 2000’s
They have potential eventually all those great ideas have to turn into actual money being made

their forward price to earning is about 375 and their current it 1000. That’s the definition of a bubble. Analysts don’t expect them to meet them to come close or levels they’re at today over the next year

don’t get me wrong people should be buying and profiting

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

original_240773013.png

That shyts parabolic. I personally won't be jumping in front of a freight train but gravity is gonna bring this shyt back to the 300's.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I trade optionsand missed the Zoom boat yesterday, would I be a fool to buy at open hoping it rises through the day? It’s already up 30% overnight

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
all I needed to see :ehh:

:heh: I hear ya, but it’s just funny that you’re always making the bear case :lolbron:

What I tell you last week :youngsabo:

been tellin nikkas to buy zoom at the dip even before covid, but the dip never came so i didn't buy :wow:

i had it for like $70 briefly back then :mjcry:

and between zm and lvgo i chose lvgo :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
been tellin nikkas to buy zoom at the dip even before covid, but the dip never came so i didn't buy :wow:

i had it for like $70 briefly back then :mjcry:

and between zm and lvgo i chose lvgo :beli:
Teladoc isn’t bad long term. That’s where Medicine is heading, @funkee already gave us the insight on that. Plus I’ve seen plenty of market data that confirms this.

Zoom is just an obvious COVID play. I don’t think they’ll be sustainable at their current valuation 5+ years from now.

I’m not saying zoom won’t be a thing but too many other products will come up within that time frame disrupting their market share / profit. They just have name recognition and branding down.

I personally love the stability of Cisco WebEx vs Zoom.