Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started options trading 2 weeks ago and was worried about IV crush for Zoom's earnings today so I didn't buy...but now its up 80 post-market and I could have made a killing, I'm a moron

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I just started options trading 2 weeks ago and was worried about IV crush for Zoom's earnings today so I didn't buy...but now its up 80 post-market and I could have made a killing, I'm a moron
Nah not even, patience breh they'll always be other moves to make.

You should still go through the motions as if you really dropped money, so in the off chance that you're wrong about how the equity moved, you'll be able to learn from your mistakes.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
You live to trade another day that's all. Could have easily gone left and blown a hole in your account

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You should still go through the motions as if you really dropped money, so in the off chance that you're wrong about how the equity moved, you'll be able to learn from your mistakes.

You live to trade another day that's all. Could have easily gone left and blown a hole in your account

Last week I bought Salesforce on the morning of earnings day and after earnings that afternoon it shot up from 215 to 250, I made $3500 Wednesday morning, I shoulda done the same shyt with Zoom today

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Yall better be praying for for a quick market crash for the less fortunate....

Only way we getting a stimulus deal :sas2:

might be soon... puts is cheeeeaaap

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

This

Been putting up practice options in thinkorswim to get ready to jump in. I plan on pulling the trigger during QW coming up

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm thinking the last week of September through October is when we start seeing volatility in the market as the election cycle starts to ramp up. I'm also thinking November is where we see a correction happen.
Yall better be praying for for a quick market crash for the less fortunate....

Only way we getting a stimulus deal :sas2:

might be soon... puts is cheeeeaaap

As much as we know a correction is coming, you'd be a fool to bet against what the FEDS are doing right now. Puts are basically nonexistent

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@Starski If that video were true, then explain what happened today? Everyone bought TSLA and APPL and they both went up anyway.

:mjlol:Folk just need to stop making excuses. No one is conspiring against you. 99.99% don't have the money to be on the puppet masters radar. Like everything else, there is a talent to the stock market and some are built for it and some aren't.