Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
there won't be a competitor in the sense of stealing share for a long time. the emergence of a true competitor or two will serve to expand the market further in these early years. i'm rooting for the honda/toyota/ford to emerge in EV to serve the mass market while tesla can be the bmw/benz of EV (1-2 entry level models, but mainly upmarket).

Yeah I'm hoping Honda can get into the EV game but if Tesla stays far ahead of them I might just move on to them for my next vehicle. That's if my finances go well these next few years or so.

Some of us will be millionaires and some of us will be broke and still speculating.

Which one will you be. :mjlit:

Hopefully a millionaire or close to it but may not be all based on this thread. Hopefully I can keep investing and my pies keep growing to help get me closer to there. Hopefully reach half a million at least in my IRA in those few years if a huge bull market keeps happening and I'm ok with letting that money grow for the next 25 or so years after that until "retirement age".

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah I'm hoping Honda can get into the EV game but if Tesla stays far ahead of them I might just move on to them for my next vehicle. That's if my finances go well these next few years or so.

Hopefully a millionaire or close to it but may not be all based on this thread. Hopefully I can keep investing and my pies keep growing to help get me closer to there. Hopefully reach half a million at least in my IRA in those few years if a huge bull market keeps happening and I'm ok with letting that money grow for the next 25 or so years after that until "retirement age".
lol, i wasn't saying for Honda specifically to be an EV player - just a mass market EV player that could be what honda/toyota are to mainstream buyers. i am surprised that the japanese manufacturers aren't further along the EV route. they are usually ahead on tech and were the some of the first to introduce EV vehicles

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lol, i wasn't saying for Honda specifically to be an EV player - just a mass market EV player that could be what honda/toyota are to mainstream buyers. i am surprised that the japanese manufacturers aren't further along the EV route. they are usually ahead on tech and were the some of the first to introduce EV vehicles
yeah true. eventually there is gonna be more ev cuz the environment can't handle gasoline cars forever. lets see what the future holds tho.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
nah bruh probably bought weekly call options. :russ:

man this shyt hilarious but lowkey

:mjcry: Stop making a joke out of my desired profession.

:russ:

Naw, the 12 year old me is just hating hard because $20 in my hand was like hitting the lottery :mjcry: