Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I mean he kept it real. Tech valuations are insane rn. Like I've been saying we are in the biggest bubble in history or truly witnessing the real time shift to tech

It's been an interesting few months.

Tesla stepping into the dow while exxon got kicked out of the dow might be the most symbolic part of all of this.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Like most, I wish I bought Tesla a bit earlier. Wasn't in the individual stock game at that point and it may forever burn. I should just shut up and be happy that i'm making weekly pay money+ a few times a month on days that Tesla runs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean he kept it real. Tech valuations are insane rn. Like I've been saying we are in the biggest bubble in history or truly witnessing the real time shift to tech
we're definitely in a bubble, but there's no clear picture of what happens when it pops - how far does it fall and for how long and will it be the same ~10 players roaring back or will the next tech wave be led by a new group. hopefully there's enough time for people to pull profit before a real burst

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Whether you are a retail investor or a big time investor, you can't just park all your money in savings. Nobody is holding cash and the idea that "gold" is a long term solution is ludicrous.

You are either going to park your money in high dividend plays or you are going to gravitate to tech and growth stocks. Well, a lot of the high dividend plays are in jeopardy. Some will come back and be fine but others either have or will cut the dividend and that makes them almost worthless since they aren't growing much.

So that's why tech and growth companies are so attractive. There is literally nothing else you can bet on.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Doubt you see a rotation out of / valuation correction of tech stocks until there's a real recovery and the stock market rally broadens. Then people will consider taking tech profits and use that as a source of funds for other sectors.

You can't get yield anywhere else right now.
this is true, i've found myself falling victim to this. i have some investments that i know i made with the mindset of holding 3-10 yrs, but i even sold some of them feeling like it's better to get this tech money now at these growth rates vs where those investments will be 5 years from now.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
it bothers tf outta me when dividends & stock splits are being adjusted in fidelity, i have no idea where im sitting for the day and it lends to me sitting out the day or making limited plays :martin: