Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This dude is right. He said he doesn't see where a Tesla competitor is coming from in the EV sector and I agree. They are a long ways away from getting their act together, Tesla is so far ahead in the space and I think Battery Day is again going to show how far ahead they are.

Someone will get their shyt together and be a competitor at some point but by then it won't matter because Tesla is carving out their name as the leader in EV transport. When someone buys an EV they are going to want a Tesla.

This isn't factoring in their software and energy prospects. When you look 5-10 years down the road the valuation starts to make more sense but who cares if it makes sense anyway, it doesn't have to make complete sense on fundamentals.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This dude is right. He said he doesn't see where a Tesla competitor is coming from in the EV sector and I agree. They are a long ways away from getting their act together, Tesla is so far ahead in the space and I think Battery Day is again going to show how far ahead they are.

Someone will get their shyt together and be a competitor at some point but by then it won't matter because Tesla is carving out their name as the leader in EV transport. When someone buys an EV they are going to want a Tesla.

This isn't factoring in their software and energy prospects. When you look 5-10 years down the road the valuation starts to make more sense but who cares if it makes sense anyway, it doesn't have to make complete sense on fundamentals.
I shoulda bought more :noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

there won't be a competitor in the sense of stealing share for a long time. the emergence of a true competitor or two will serve to expand the market further in these early years. i'm rooting for the honda/toyota/ford to emerge in EV to serve the mass market while tesla can be the bmw/benz of EV (1-2 entry level models, but mainly upmarket).

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
They're gonna have a huge market share for years. They have a huge headstart, they'll almost guaranteed have the most advanced tech, and right now their name is synonymous with EV. Not to mention the other endeavors they got going on, plus a charismatic owner that will keep gathering interest in the company as long as he's around, which will keep the stock moving. I'm riding this shyt till the wheels fall off, or they turn them into flying cars:banderas: