full
full
full

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I have an appl call and a tsla call. I'm thinking of selling both after 3pm today.

I dumped out of my last TSLA call at 3:50PM today. It's been a fun ride, I made a lot of money, but you can't expect it to go on forever.
I won't even be
full
next week if it goes up, my account is "Tired of Winning" on TSLA.

Still holding my AAPL call, it's way off its high and I want to give it a chance to come back.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wish onlyfans would come out with an ipo or stock. I feel like my money should be growing as an investor. :mjcry:

Is this Apple and Tesla situation gonna be fixed on Monday? :mjcry: I log into my fidelity account to check my balances cuz I like to do an overall analysis of all my accounts on Mint on Fridays and I at first see the balance is normal and that I had deposited some money thru some cash contribution, not the monthly recurring but a different one, well actually now that I think about it that was the money I transferred over from my other account so no need to worry about my bank account on that one. Anyways I hit refresh or something and my balance drops by like $6500. :damn:They couldn't change that shyt on Monday without scaring me like that? :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't wanna pour water on these retirement discussions because everyone should be saving for their retirement but there must be a balance. I'll tell you why.. at 60+ years old you aren't going to be able to do everything you can now in your prime years. It's nice to think about relaxing and living comfortably when you are older and not worrying about bills or whatever else you have on your mind. Paying off your home, taking vacations, living life..

That's all great but in your prime years is when you can most enjoy those things. So don't only think about retirement. Manage your money well NOW and splurge every once in a while..treat yourself and your family if you have one, the time to enjoy life is just as much now or more.. than when you are retired.

I say "now" yes I understand covid and the elections and everything that's fukked up in the world going on but I mean "now" as in enjoy your life as much as you can ASAP whenever the time is right for you.

Daps
lol lemme look at mine for a quick cheap adrenaline rush

*edit*

mine did the reverse! :damn:

it’s showing the new price but the old amount of shares so the total is drastically lower

:dead: :mjlol:

That’s how my Tesla shares looked in Robinhood... thought nikkas left me holding the bag when I looked at my account this morning:mjcry:

But since I couldn’t find any news about TSLA tanking I figured this was how Robinhood was handling it:whew:

Daps
I don't wanna pour water on these retirement discussions because everyone should be saving for their retirement but there must be a balance. I'll tell you why.. at 60+ years old you aren't going to be able to do everything you can now in your prime years. It's nice to think about relaxing and living comfortably when you are older and not worrying about bills or whatever else you have on your mind. Paying off your home, taking vacations, living life..

That's all great but in your prime years is when you can most enjoy those things. So don't only think about retirement. Manage your money well NOW and splurge every once in a while..treat yourself and your family if you have one, the time to enjoy life is just as much now or more.. than when you are retired.

I say "now" yes I understand covid and the elections and everything that's fukked up in the world going on but I mean "now" as in enjoy your life as much as you can ASAP whenever the time is right for you.
Facts. Retirement savings should be about nothing more than ensuring you’re able to maintain your lifestyle once your principal source of income is no longer coming in. It’s not about getting “rich”.

Get rich now.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lol lemme look at mine for a quick cheap adrenaline rush

*edit*

mine did the reverse! :damn:

it’s showing the new price but the old amount of shares so the total is drastically lower

:dead: :mjlol:
:russ::russ:...monday is gonna be glorious :takedat:
price point of $125 for apple shares, everybody and their momma gonna buy in with the iphone 12 on the horizon

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have a bunch on the sidelines but im not buying any of this shyt at all time highs
during the hype of crypto I bought different coins at the peak that i never sold and got fukked still got those coins in my account that im holding:deadmanny: luckily i ony spent about 2k but still. This is the reason i've been very hesitant on buying almost anything, logically it makes 0 sense just seen that thread in tlr about mgm cutting 18k jobs and its stock i up 4,6%

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Schwab showing my split shares with the adjusted prices. AAPL at $125 is gonna have a lot of people jumping onboard. TSLA at $442 could still be a little daunting for the average investor. We’ll see. I think people will dive in expecting to immediately double their money but that’s the wrong mindset. So they’ll buy in and then sell way sooner than they should.