Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
for any Breaking Bad fam, that Stevia shyt Lydia always drank is a real company and a now a popular weed stock STEV lmfao

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for any Breaking Bad fam, that Stevia shyt Lydia always drank is a real company and a now a popular weed stock STEV lmfao

stevia been a real thing bruh. it's just a natural sweetner. a million different companies sell it

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said GDSM tho....anyways QASP hurts my soul brehs :sadcam:

I WILL CATCH A 500% GOTDAMNIT :birdman:

Well the rumor was that GDSM was gonna do some sort of partnership with QASP... so I had interest in both

and I bought QASP... and it did nothing for 3 weeks... until it made a slight move up, so I sold it at 33% gain...

THEN it exploded the next day...

Breh I can't tell you how hard I wanted to punch a fukkin wall seeing it pop after I sell... I woulda rather not made any money on the shyt then make a little bit but leave massive profits on the table... but thats how the game goes I guess

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Advise all penny stockers to NOT buy aqsc, their tiny 26k float may be attractive, but the damn 10-k Tells you they will dilute your ass...they mention marijuana in the filing to reel the fish in..I expect in the short term for noobs to buy and the price go up, but they will pull a STBV on them and dilute them to the pennies :snoop:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Advise all penny stockers to NOT buy aqsc, their tiny 26k float may be attractive, but the damn 10-k Tells you they will dilute your ass...they mention marijuana in the filing to reel the fish in..I expect in the short term for noobs to buy and the price go up, but they will pull a STBV on them and dilute them to the pennies :snoop:

How is a 26k float attractive?