Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
budgeting has been life changing for me as well. i wish i had someone with some financial sense to talk to me about saving and investing when i was younger. shoot, if i had started just 5 years ago i could've been sitting on a good amount of equity by now. all i know is i'm drilling it into my kids head that it doesn't necessarily matter how much you make, but how much you spend.
This is facts. I wake up early on every payday to budget my bread out.

And once your consistent with it the entire process can be done in less than 10 minutes

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
real shyt the only thing that’s hard to get around is the car

crazy how much is wasted on shyt like clubs and eating out
Regarding the situation there’s a few options.

One buy a cheaper car, used car like Prius. Two buy a car appreciates with time.

But by no means should you be doing some of the dumb shyt I see like people paying $800 a month for a car.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
hearing some big money got in. I had SHLL at 16 and sold off the first spike a few weeks back and then bought back in my average is $20 right now. Couple things to note:

- Merger is imminent.

- I would think announcements (i.e. contracts and news on ERX) are also imminent.

i aint greedy. please just do what NKLA did. :ahh: :banderas:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
literally just pulled funds and waiting for value dividend plays such exxon, mcdonalds, at&t, intel, apple, coke where i know my money is relatively safe. Just need to strike a good price point i feel comfortable with

the only company on your list i would avoid is exxon. i personally like intel right now and att at $30 or below. i added intel recently and have enough T so looking elsewhere. i might add more WBA, ABBV or RTX and they all 3 are god at their current price.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the only company on your list i would avoid is exxon. i personally like intel right now and att at $30 or below. i added intel recently and have enough T so looking elsewhere. i might add more WBA, ABBV or RTX and they all 3 are god at their current price.
yeah im in at a good price point of $40 on exxon so i been cost avg up. Im looking at&t below $30, i will add to my portfolio next week if it falls below 30. I wanna research intel a bit more & see if it drops even further but i know one breh was saying long term intel will outlast AMD but i need to check the financials. i have a handful of shares in RTX (ill probably cost avg up). I need to study ABBV a bit more but i wanna invest in them eventually.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I own all of those companies. 50 shares each of T, WBA, and RTX. 40 shares of ABBV. 31 shares on INTC. 20 shares of XOM.

Once I get INTC to 50 shares. I plan to either get KO to 50 from my current 24 or focus on getting JNJ up from my current 13 shares to at least 20.

Really my goal it to get all 18 positions in my portfolio up to a minimum of 50 shares. Right now it’s just 5. The ones listed and Uber (95) then VZ (50).