Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm up about $2200 over the last couple days. I know that's not a lot to most of y'all but for a dude like me who only started investing less than a month ago, it's huge.
$2.2K in a couple days that didn't require any work on your part is a lot of money. Some people don't make that in 2 weeks of work. Hell the majority of workers in this country don't make that in 2 weeks.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
$2.2K in a couple days that didn't require any work on your part is a lot of money. Some people don't make that in 2 weeks of work. Hell the majority of workers in this country don't make that in 2 weeks.

It's a nice ass return.. it's difficult for me personally sometimes to NOT want to be greedy but I gotta tell myself often stay the course and don't stray out there and do anything crazy..

I manage my risk and if I continue to do so these accounts keep growing :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have a couple friends who got into trading options early this year and are killing it since May and June...I just started learning about calls and puts and the basics (greeks,etc) this week. I got tier 3 access on TD ameritrade and Robinhood and planned on funding TD next week with $2k to start. My biggest issue right now is not understanding concepts but really figuring out WHAT to buy...anyone want to lend any call/put buy tips for the upcoming week or 2? Would appreciate it.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How come no one put us on to $JADA

full

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
DKNG killed it today!

OPTI needs a serious run soon

Never would've thought I'd see the day that I was out of opti before you. :wow:

Had to just take profit, decent amount, and move on to better things. I got a share of tesla and 6 shares of Apple in my ira today. Used my opti revenue. Still got clis and zom in there to hopefully one day get rid of but after that just wanna leave those two stocks, 2 arks, I think w and f, and the rest index funds. Leave that account with nothing but stability like I had it before moving it to fidelity. Same with my m1 pie. Just have blue chip and name brand stocks. Use my other accounts for the pennies and volatile stocks.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt is actually piff. :dwillhuh:

I agree with most of what dude is saying. Here's some basic personal finance videos:

Should be a mandatory watch if, you have the time.....

Yeah not surprised at the things I can see from the preview pic. Number 9 is something I don't have to worry about. :blessed::mjcry:

I'll have to save the video and check it out this weekend.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This shyt is actually piff. :dwillhuh:

I agree with most of what dude is saying. Here's some basic personal finance videos:

Should be a mandatory watch if, you have the time.....

real shyt the only thing that’s hard to get around is the car

crazy how much is wasted on shyt like clubs and eating out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what you guys are expecting it to dip to. It was already trading between 1400 and 1500 for the last few weeks. It only dropped to 1350 today because the whole market was down..

It just went from 1360 or so to 1460 on the news. But remember it was over 1700 all time highs. I can't say for certain that it will go back down to 1350 that a recent low

TESL gonna be flirting with $1700 today

Last edited: