Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: i did. i bought a couple shares but not more

i still say it comes back to the 1400s between now and the split :yeshrug:

same...my plan was to wait too...bought a couple tho yesterday and more earlier today...idk how far it comes back down tho...$1500 by the middle of next week would be nice

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
tips? I’m just now really getting started.

Peep below. I don’t know if your strategy is long term or short. I’m in it for the long run so what I’m doing may not be effective for you. In any event, I’m happy to try to help a breh line his pockets.

I’m of the quality over quantity mindset as well. Currently I’m only holding AAPL SQ and TSLA. I don’t think I’ll be grabbing any other stocks other than LMND for the long play. To get my diversification later I’ll just get an index fund that either tracks the DOW or S&P. That’s only after I’ve built my positions to my liking.

Bruh, this is excellent. I tell anybody starting out to pick 4-5 companies you absolutely love and load up on those. It makes no sense to have 10-15 stocks in your portfolio and only having 2-5 shares of each. You won't see real gains that way because you're spread too thin.

Most young bruhs should simply pick 4 companies and 1 ETF from this list and continue to dump money into them (until you have at least 25-30 of each and then you can add another stock into your rotation) and hold for the next 10 years. I GUARANTEE a nikka will be thanking me (if I'm still on the coli 10 years from now)

Amazon
Tesla
Apple
Microsoft
Facebook
AMD
NVDA
Square
Paypal
ARKK
ARKW
XLK
XLY
FDIS
SPY
VOO
QQQ

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To all my long term investors in here just remember to be patient... I learned all my lessons about patient and DCA etc.. it's good to learn those lessons and then you are prepared to attack the game from a different perspective. There are times to sell but especially when we dealing with blue chips there is no real reason to do it other than to cash in when you're buying a house or whatever.

Swing trading is fun too but for brand new investors it might be best to just make a plan and stick to it, you'll be set. Gems are dropped in here everyday.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've debated this strategy. Put a limit to buy at 10 and limit to sell at 11...easy 10% profit :ehh:

Its good to see it has some support at 10,

Are you guys allowed to buy more than 1 million shares at time? I tried to on EWLL, but got error i could only go up to 999,999. Then said, it was God's Plan and never did it :heh::whew: