Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a rotation. Tech has run up so much and most of these value plays were still down 50% or more. So people are moving some money out of tech into value.

But how long will it last is the question because nobody really trusts most of these companies like they trust tech.

With tech the dips are bought up.

With value the dips make people go :hamster:

Why is that? Because they can't be trusted. For every CAKE or RTX which I think will have huge recoveries a lot of others will end up being pumped and dumped most likely.
you made a good point the other day about the value of all this shyt. industrial/travel being down makes sense, but tech being this high doesnt even seem overvalued. why the fukk would the pandemic really hurt microsoft, apple or facebook :heh:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you made a good point the other day about the value of all this shyt. industrial/travel being down makes sense, but tech being this high doesnt even seem overvalued. why the fukk would the pandemic really hurt microsoft, apple or facebook :heh:
Those have decent PE's in the 30s. The others like Zoom and Tesla :dead:

I may actually short Zoom. That shyt is way over priced

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Today is presenting a good buying opportunity. Apple is down to $437 after reaching north of $450+ I think it could drop a little bit more we'll see..

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
We're the fukk are they getting those projections from? I'm about to throw $100 at it and forget it ever existed just because:manny::lolbron:

Wall Street analysts have a consensus price target for the stock at $1200, which means that the shares’ value could jump 116404.9% from current levels. The projected low price target is $1200 while the price target rests at a high of $1200. In that case, then, we find that the current price level is +116404.9% off the targeted high while a plunge would see the stock lose 116404.9% from current levels.

:mjlol: wtf