Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BSRC just took off

Im like fukk it with BSRC. Cost me $4 and I'm at $18 now. Not big enough an investment to worry and not big enough a profit to really make any moves with. I got it over 2 months ago and it was higher at one point I believe but not sure if much higher. Maybe I'll take profit at $50 or ride it out until $1000 which is how many shares I own.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just reading an article about foot locker and nike and looks like nike has had a decent bounceback. $65 end of March and $106 today. They were saying that those two companies were making profit lately cuz of all the sneaker sales they been doing since reopening. People get their stimulus and are like forget food and housing, we gonna buy some Jordans. :pachaha:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Those who bought OTPI on the high end last week are y’all holding?

If you're still in right now with a good cost basis it's probably just worth it to hold. But when you get multiple days of spikes in price like it had last week, that's about as much as you'll get off any stock. Take profits and get back in when it settles back down the next time.....

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Na bag hold right now with qlgn, aim, and tcon. Mad at myself for not playing srne. Been telling people to play it and I sold out too early. My target price was 20 to 30. No news even hit yet and that stock is blowing up.

You think CPE worth a play? What's the catalyst?
cpe is fukked breh, they did a 10 - 1 reserves split, i lost a couple grand. im so mad right now. i aint fukking with these penny stocks again. Just blue chips from now on.