Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Greed took over me this morning and I rolled more than half of my SLV call options up to March $31.50:
SLV Mar 19 '21 $31.50 Call

Its down since then :lupe:

you'll be alright. SLV is gonna run up big. i have Jan 21 calls with a strike price of $40. just hold and you'll be straight. it's just taking a breather before its next run up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
you'll be alright. SLV is gonna run up big. i have Jan 21 calls with a strike price of $40. just hold and you'll be straight. it's just taking a breather before its next run up.

I'm trying to get away with buying out-of-the money options, I've lost too much money on gambles over the years. But I'm thinking that March is so far away I'm a little safer.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to get away with buying out-of-the money options, I've lost too much money on gambles over the years. But I'm thinking that March is so far away I'm a little safer.

yeah i used to do weekly options but not prefer to give myself at least a month. way safer and better risk management. i'm pretty deep in SLV calls right now. been riding them since SLV was $20.