Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Tesla

1. Car with software <-- Phone with software (iPhone).
--> Your car gets better after each update

2. Autonomous driving
--> You know have a taxi that can make you money while you sleep. Consumers are transported in the safest car out there. Tesla collects 20% of the revenue from each ride

3. Tesla allows you to become your own utility company from your home through Tesla solar. So you want to sell that energy you made from panels cool Tesla will take x%

Tesla's car biz is scaling at pace and will continue to make profits. Once they introduce a car in the low 20s it's over. More than likely they will release a very small compact car sub 15k, which will be a game changer

Elon's also said he would be interested in compact car and a minivan. Profits will flow. Get rich off of the next leap in car tech

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Great article on Bitcoin, definitely helped explain alot:
Debunking Bitcoin Myths for the Institutional Investment Community

I also listened to this podcast that break down a lot as well. Just need to do a bit more research before i start before I try to buy some:

Look there some real potential make some real money from what I've researched so far this weekend.

Neat take away from the podcast is that, having 1% of your portfolio in bitcoin is more than enough.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Great article on Bitcoin, definitely helped explain alot:
Debunking Bitcoin Myths for the Institutional Investment Community

I also listened to this podcast that break down a lot as well. Just need to do a bit more research before i start before I try to buy some:

Look there some real potential make some real money from what I've researched so far this weekend.

Neat take away from the podcast is that, having 1% of your portfolio in bitcoin is more than enough.

We done came up big after you went in there asking for what to invest in. That was late Friday night I believe. Link done went up $3 since then. shyt was crazy. Done doubled up my investment so far in past month.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We done came up big after you went in there asking for what to invest in. That was late Friday night I believe. Link done went up $3 since then. shyt was crazy. Done doubled up my investment so far in past month.
That's cool but they'll always be other investments. I'm trying things by being anti-fomo.

Gotta research as much as possible.