Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Don't wait around for a crash, there's been people waiting since April.. lol

i'm not too worried about getting into Apple yet. i consider them as a 5x company, not 10x. Apple is a nice insurance to me. :manny:

my priority is a finding a disruptive growth company like LMND first. i'll eventually get in once i make some $ with volatile stocks.

and thats why im strongly considering going long with NIO even though i rarely fuk with china stocks.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
been a quiet couple of weeks for me with stocks. my only big move is buying PLAY at 12.50. this seems way oversold so just hoping this runs back to 20+ to sell. added a little to my MSFT, AAPL, RTX, T and INTC positions. SPCE is looking tempting here. looks like it's at support so i might start a position next week and they just released news they're developing a ship that can fly from new york to london in 90 minutes.

it's starting to feel like pre-covid crash where sentiment is really high. i don't think we're gonna get a huge drop but a 10% pullback around the elections seems most likely.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With RobinHood I usually can't purchase shares sold on the "OTCMKTS".

What free trading platforms do make those shares available to me? WeBull? Fidelity? M1?