Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

'So far, so good' on leading COVID vaccine, says AstraZeneca

AZN still really isn't moving :dead:
Either AZN or INO will create the virus, every other company is selling y’all news.

Especially MRNA, idk how many times people gotta fall MRNA selling news to y’all. Every time a story comes out, some how the board of directors manage to sell off some shares as well. :rudy:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I've missed out n ALL the BIG runners so far this year; which others have I missed and more importantly, which is next (can't be mad; made more than 100% with ACHV today)

1. MVIS
2. GNUS
3. UONE
4. KODK
5. ????
Don’t hurt your head with shyt man. Just stay patient. I guarantee there’s people that tried all those stocks and ended up losing money overall. The preservation of capital is more important than anything.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
36...wish I would have gotten in 10 yrs ago
Investopedia.com has definition and examples for every term you see mentioned or come across

First thing you need to do is determine what goals do you have for investing your money

1. are you trying to make quick money? Bet on stock to take off and pocket the profits?

2. are you trying to build a portfolio with steady growth?

3. do you want to invest in dividends paying companies that might not have much growth but want lose much money and will pay you a return on your investment

Also starting out I would advise you to invest in ETFs since they are already diversified

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA