Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just sold 76k worth of stocks. measly 15-20% gain. not bad for 4 weeks of work. sold most of my recent overbought longs such as fsly, nvda, lmnd, sbux, and etc

my shopping list

tesla - $1200
crus - $55
cake - $17
apple - $350
fb - $200
amzn - $2700
lvgo - $75
ino - $20
fsly - $60
shll - $15
sq - $105
ilmn - $350
nvda - $370
thatd be quite the crash :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ:

I took 50% ($175) L on $STWC

I'm holding this L on $GTEH :manny: Close to 70% L ($650)

Stocks only go up tho!!!! :mjlol::lolbron::troll:

I'm down 75% on GTEH. Of course I only spent 25 bucks on it so thats nothing really. Got a bunch of stocks with low cost basis like that, that its not even worth tripping over the loss cuz whats 6 bucks gonna do for me now? My biggest bags are BBRW and TLSS :snoop:, plus OPTI which of course you know how hopeful I am on that. CLIS, ZOM and TOMZ that @Eric Brooks recommended last week. Everything else I've spent less than $100 on. Most are less than $25. I spent $4.05 on that STWC one. Right now its worth 7.65. I only got 4500 shares cuz my Fidelity roth i have it in doesn't let me buy more than 5000 shares of pennies. So if I lose $4 it is what it is, but if it reaches even 50 cents thats $2250, an easy double up on that account. Just not worth stressing for that cost. I was looking thru my funds on the IRA and pretty much everything still in the green and nothing is over 5% or even 4% loss for the day. Even my M1 with all blue chip stocks isn't looking too bad. I think SHOP is my biggest loser today at 3%. Not in panic mode yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wall-Street-Cheat-Sheet-Psychology-of-a-Market-Cycle.png

I first saw this chart after spending several months in crypto (2017) and laughed my ass off at the “anger” section of the chart bcuz earlier that year I had taken a serious L and literally questioned why was the government allowing this to take place lmaooo...euphoria is a bytch too smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If anyone is interested I have compiled a list of value stock plays. These are all medium to large cap companies that will likely survive and have a lot of upside. Most are 40-50% off their highs..

Okay so what's the plan. Well, I could continue investing in a few select companies like RTX which I probably will because I want to throw more money at them specifically. But another way you can try to maximize your profits in a more condensed safer play is to make a separate M1 account. You can make this your value stocks portfolio... do not expect big gains in a month. We are looking at 1-2 years down the road. These are all great companies/ETFs and most will likely come back. If one doesn't that's fine you can remove them from your pie if they are faltering.

I'd narrow this down some.. but here's an example I compiled and keep in mind that many of these also have nice dividend returns.

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone is interested I have compiled a list of value stock plays. These are all medium to large cap companies that will likely survive and have a lot of upside. Most are 40-50% off their highs..

Okay so what's the plan. Well, I could continue investing in a few select companies like RTX which I probably will because I want to throw more money at them specifically. But another way you can try to maximize your profits in a more condensed safer play is to make a separate M1 account. You can make this your value stocks portfolio... do not expect big gains in a month. We are looking at 1-2 years down the road. These are all great companies/ETFs and most will likely come back. If one doesn't that's fine you can remove them from your pie if they are faltering.

I'd narrow this down some.. but here's an example I compiled and keep in mind that many of these also have nice dividend returns.

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO
Delta as in Delta Airlines?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
last i heard sometime Q3. The thing that people will find out about LCA is that it's a covid play. It's not focused heavily on sports. It's primarily igaming. I.e. we are talkin virtual dealers, poker, blackjack, slot machines... all from the comfort of your sofa.

I guess im going in again. mip pimpin it again

cant buy it till my cash settle tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO

Can you have 2 pies under 1 account or gotta be like a seperate email address?