Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopeful for this random ADOM stock that set a new 52 week high today. Only got 250 shares at a cost of $72.50, currently at $20 profit but if it can reach $1 it definitely will help a lot. Ima just let it be and not add anything to it. BSRC up a few bucks today also. They both in alternative energy so hopefully thats the play of the future and they reach $1 or more. Everything looks like its doing decent today, especially as far as my M1 goes. SQ is down, FB down a bit, but everything else is up. Hopefully the funds don't get hurt too much when they price in later since the Dow is down. Hopefully the last hour brings that up a bit and eases the damage.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think they do otc stocks. try webull. i've heard they good. tdameritrade charges commission on otc. fidelity doesnt. dont know which others do or don't.

I think Etrade charges as well. I was wondering why they charged me when they're supposed to be free. Makes sense now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a couple call options earlier in the week that expire on 31:youngsabo:. Already up 10%. Hopefully it can get 60% at least
i just got approved for that shyt last month but i havent done one yet :dead: i need to make that my first one. seems like easy money

what did you do/price/however the fukk it works?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all keep using that old ass jelly on yourself line, well if y’all didn’t buy COUP back when I was talking about it in March/early April, well consider yourself jellied :mjlol:

Up ~$190/share from where I bought. I’m so mad I didn’t buy this when it crashed to 50-something back in Dec 2018