Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Woke up few hours later than usual to this shyt. The hell did they do? Was it the unemployment numbers? The corona? Something Trump said? Or some other shyt? Good think I didn't wake up earlier. :francis:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
breh u a good investor so don't take this wrong but as someone who is heavily invested in some SPACs including SHLL.. SPACs get raided all the time until the merger. This particular merger is probably a couple months away..

I'm just sayin I think we see more dips along the way. You might be able to do a lil swing trade but I think the big money is a couple months out

i know its bit overpriced. i got in initially at $18, and again at $22. took profit out at $31. i wanted to get in again when it dipped to $23 but i missed it.

this feels little different than VTIQ, cuz i actually looked into the company and it sounds so damn legit. :manny:

unlike NKLA which i didnt buy into it at all, i feel like SHLL and WKHS is worth keeping long term. :mjgrin:

at this point im more interested building my position rather than tryna time it and wait for the dip. so my strategy is to buy more below $20. and buy heavy when it dips to $15. like you said if it follows a typical SPAC like VTIQ then it can happen. i got 271 shares. ill try to acquire 500 shares.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
bought some dogecoins with my robinhood

bought some LMND

bought NIO again even though i swore to myself not to fuk with china stock.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought some dogecoins with my robinhood

bought some LMND

bought NIO again even though i swore to myself not to fuk with china stock.
Yeah NIO restoring the faith. Made 500 in the last week with that stock(options). Bout to do it again. fukk fammi though!!

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yeah NIO restoring the faith. Made 500 in the last week with that stock(options). Bout to do it again. fukk fammi though!!

i lost some with NIO, and this shyt show was the reason why i stay away from chinese stocks.

but thats not gonna stop chinese from buying shytty cars :mjlit:

well hope they crush q3. im holding them till i get 100% return. :manny: