Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I read some more about them been around 17 years and yet to turn a profit
That’s what you want. It’s means they’re reinvesting their money into R&D.

The way you evaluate them is based on their projects, accomplishments and proven leadership.

They got some government contracts secured.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Closed mouths don’t get fed.:hhh:
I’m still invested dummy, I’m just not putting new money in until I see a pullback or real opportunity.

Idk how y’all think the end of $600 unemployment, a weak potential stimulus that only goes people making less than 40k a year, and 32% of Americans being behind on rent as signs to invest like nothing is wrong with this economy.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m still invested dummy, I’m just not putting new money in until I see a pullback or real opportunity.

Idk how y’all think the end of $600 unemployment, a weak potential stimulus that only goes people making less than 40k a year, and 32% of Americans being behind on rent as signs to invest like nothing is wrong with this economy.

add Q2 earning reports coming out next week monday...23,500 DOW incoming:dame:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was just fukking with ya

Different typs of investing. Doesn’t have to be long term. I’m just trading and stacking. Staying progressive until the crash happens or don’t happens. There’s no guarantee.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, I wouldn't bet against it :lolbron:

Hype trains and momentum are hard to fight against.....but that price increase over the last few weeks is irrational af IMO.

Getting into s&p500, killing them deliveries in pandemic, crushing q2, upcoming battery day, demand all time high, lowering price tag, and all that comparisons with nkla and so on. Im thinkin 2000 by q4.

:shaq: