Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
From Lambo to used toyota corolla...
:picard:
That shyt is misleading:usure:. The person originally started with 2k. When the market crashed be had a spy put that made him 400k. He then reinvested that 400k and lost it. So hes technically up 3k since he ended with 5k. Thecoli being misleading as always :stopitslime:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
OdMmo9i_d.jpg

:lupe:
How about you do your research before posting :umad:. The guy is technically up 3k. He started with 2k and end ended with 5k. Yes, he missed out on the 400k that he made from SPY puts but its not like he lost the money he started with.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just invest in their top 10, add FAANG, and some dividend stocks.

he's great. but he's just following cathy wood's strategy and philosophy. :manny:
You called it first, literally right before he stared mentioning her / arkk too.

not hating because his style is very simple.

he legit says to pick 2-4 companies then invest in them hardcore. Duck everything else.

I’m trying get there but everything else is so tempting that it’s hard to flush out the distractions.

sucks because I’m looking for some disruptive companies in their infancy stage right now.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zom offering is today. Be ready for that dip and pick up some shares Monday. The last offering was May and it recovered to almost double it dip a month later

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel bad for anyone who shorted the market:francis:. This week and early next week gonna be crazy for Bulls :mjlol:. Trump gonna talk about those job numbers all weekend and his V shaped recovery :stopitslime:.
The market has come completely unhinged from reality. COVID numbers are worse than ever with southern and western states teetering on the edge of shut down again and stocks keep going up. It’s all artificial because of the Fed’s actions. If the Fed wasn’t out here buying up junk bonds this wouldn’t be playing out like this.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
The market has come completely unhinged from reality. COVID numbers are worse than ever with southern and western states teetering on the edge of shut down again and stocks keep going up. It’s all artificial because of the Fed’s actions. If the Fed wasn’t out here buying up junk bonds this wouldn’t be playing out like this.
Walstreet speculators and rich boomers aren't affected by COVID. They're looking 5 years into the future. Tesla just broke 1200. And look at NiO too :russ:. This shyts wild :mjlol:.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Watch NKLA warrants very closely today. They can be exercised on Monday. If the gap between warrant price and NKLA is > 11.50 +NKLAW that's free money.

Pretty sure we will see a huge NKLA drop on Monday with all the new shares in market

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m about to test the limits of my account day trading with Job and Staf....:russ:lawd have mercy on my brokerage account

up big on those two today.​