Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tell us more about LCA.

IDEX bouncing back a bit as well..

You just told me a couple weeks ago I don't know what I'm talking about.

But sure. LCA is another SPAC. The deal is with Tilman Fertitta's Golden Nugget Online Gaming. So the ticker will be GNOG after completion which is expected in Q3

GNOG is another online gambling platform but they are talking all types of shyt like expanding online slot machines, etc..

It's expected to be profitable day one. They will operate in that space like a DKNG or GAN. Golden Nugget has name value and a solid reputation in the space

GAN is already trading at $25 itself. GNOG/LCA is expected to have a lot of room to run the market cap is still under $500M

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You just told me a couple weeks ago I don't know what I'm talking about.

But sure. LCA is another SPAC. The deal is with Tilman Fertitta's Golden Nugget Online Gaming. So the ticker will be GNOG after completion which is expected in Q3

GNOG is another online gambling platform but they are talking all types of shyt like expanding online slot machines, etc..

It's expected to be profitable day one. They will operate in that space like a DKNG or GAN. Golden Nugget has name value and a solid reputation in the space

GAN is already trading at $25 itself. GNOG/LCA is expected to have a lot of room to run the market cap is still under $500M
I called you out for claiming you never took a loss but claimed to be an experienced trader. That is all. I have no beef with you and you generally have dropped plenty of gems. Stop taking everything so personal.

That being said, Tillman Fertita is a jackass and as a Rockets season ticket holder, i cant stand him. However, not sure how lucrative LCA could given his cheap history. I'll keep watching this one though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That being said, Tillman Fertita is a jackass and as a Rockets season ticket holder, i cant stand him. However, not sure how lucrative LCA could given his cheap history. I'll keep watching this one though.

I think worst case scenario it has a GAN type run which from here would mean room to run. However, I do like what I'm hearing on the financial end so it could be a big winner.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have got the word from @FabTrey and jumped on that lulu. Looks promising and had my interest but didn’t get in. Good information share on this thread though. Fr fr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Couple more SPACs I'm looking at.

NFIN - Blockchain with substantial growth potential, reading up on it now.

INSU - Acquiring Shift.com used car online dealer based out of California. They are doing big business. The Vroom IPO has more than doubled, this could be a player in that space especially for those who missed on Vroom.