Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
that's a hold for the better part of this year i think. but they've got a lot of building to do, pr to release, earnings to report, and shares to buy. if they are legit, the price will jump
I got less than $200 invested on it in my Roth. Can make that money back easily anyways. I'll just hold on for now. Hopefully it has a bright future.

Regardless, was a decent bounce back day today. Mostly due to IDEX and a few others. Usual stocks that gave me issues like BBRW but everything else held strong. Looks like my mutual funds gonna be green today also with the Dow having a 500 point day. Hopefully this leads to some momentum for the next few days.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Appericate the lookout..Only bought 15 tho... If it ever dips... I'm buying more.. :wow:

Looking at history... there's usually a few times where these SPACs present an opportunity. You have the first hype wave followed by traders selling off.. but then the next wave is more substantial and if the company is legit you never get back to the lows again.

So with LCA, I'd say there is still time for the pullback.. but I can't be positive there will be

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LULU bought Mirror. Interesting....
Mirror and Echelon reflect are a little too far for me re: home workouts. I just don’t see the point. Bringing spin the the house was a good look, the smart threads and rowers are kind ehh, doing workouts in front of a mirror where a instructor can see you, yet you have no equipment just dumb