Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Wynn and draft kings eventually pop off, I’m sitting good... I do hope for another big break in the next couple of months where we get a big drop like last week... shyt is like a gold mine. I don’t even care if the market keeps doing this for the next couple of years... That gives me more of a chance to keep putting more and more in... making it more value later on. It’s like putting a down payment on getting whatever amount you want to get in the next 5-10 years. Lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not looking good for BBRW. Trip to Moscow to thank them delayed for the moment. :francis:

Of course they ain't letting no Floridians anywhere outside the state regardless.:francis:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not looking good for BBRW. Trip to Moscow to thank them delayed for the moment. :francis:

Of course they ain't letting no Floridians anywhere outside the state regardless.:francis:

that's a hold for the better part of this year i think. but they've got a lot of building to do, pr to release, earnings to report, and shares to buy. if they are legit, the price will jump