Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
On RTX.. my one gripe is that it follows the rest of the market too closely a lot of times but that's what it is. If the market is selling then RTX is probably selling. But there's a good side to that because when the market is doing well, RTX is going to be a leader in the market.

After hours they secured another deal. $2.3 billion from the Pentagon for missile defense. Once this covid shyt is over RTX is gonna pop huge.

had RTX, but sold it for a loss and bought more INO and spec stocks. i'm gambling too much lately :lupe:

but i feel like i can get in at around $50. i like RTX and really want to build my position for long term. hopefully it crashes. :manny:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
these are my new long term stocks brehs.

NVDA
LULU
CRUS
LVGO
TWOU
CAKE

long term stocks should be the bread and butter brehs. i recently sold my SQ at $93 thinking it will crash again. i bought it for $43 and i doubled my money. i ate and felt great when i sold it. but that was a giant mistake cuz if i kept the hoe, it prolly get to $200 in 2-3 years. :snoop: and now i'm itching to get in to SQ again. so my average position will be super high and i lost the opportunity for 4-5x.

don't sell your long term stocks. as long as it's a solid company, it will grow and grow.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Bought the following below yesterday

SBUX
RTX
AMD
WORK

Tech is looking weak right now which can lead the down movement. I have puts on FB, NVDA and LUV. Gonna wait to see if FB drop to $200 before buying long.

If more states shut back down then I’m buying restaurant and traveling stocks to flip again. Not missing this opportunity

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
God damn what happen to wynn? Need that to keep dropping, dkng too. Im playing too much with penny stocks and spec plays. Need some more secure things in my life, but that quick money is :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
had RTX, but sold it for a loss and bought more INO and spec stocks. i'm gambling too much lately :lupe:

but i feel like i can get in at around $50. i like RTX and really want to build my position for long term. hopefully it crashes. :manny:
I bought a couple shares in at the $60 range a few days ago but I want RTX under $56 to buy more. UTX always was good to me so I'll continue to buy as RTX.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We need at least one week where some Covid or the rise in unemployment news doesn't tank the entire day. No telling how we would be eating if Corona wasn't in play:francis:
i wouldn't have gotten the prices i did on my a lot of longs without it. i'm not mad, yall too in the moment, one "positive" from this is that that march crash allowed a lot of people to get into stocks that will be looking more than nice 2-3 years from now.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I bought a couple shares in at the $60 range a few days ago but I want RTX under $56 to buy more. UTX always was good to me so I'll continue to buy as RTX.

it's a steady and undervalued stock. And it got a decent dividend yield. it's a keeper, but i gotta clear up my cap space. one of these spec stocks better pop, so i can get rid of it already

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pretty soon there will be no reason to gamble on spec stocks. This second wave is wiping market gains out left and right. JETS ETF is all the way down to $16 again. All airlines will start approaching their lows again.

Entire travel industry will start approaching lows. All you have to do is read some balance sheets, who can survive, who likely can't... Eat up cheap shares, down cost average and you'll be 2x and 3x these shyts in a year.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i wouldn't have gotten the prices i did on my a lot of longs without it. i'm not mad, yall too in the moment, one "positive" from this is that that march crash allowed a lot of people to get into stocks that will be looking more than nice 2-3 years from now.
Easy there breh..I got into some plays because of the crash in March as well and glad I did. The crash helped alot of folks. I'm mostly talking about months later and how one bad covid or unemployment report can crash multiple days in a row. That's my point

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Easy there breh..I got into some plays because of the crash in March as well and glad I did. The crash helped alot of folks. I'm mostly talking about months later and how one bad covid or unemployment report can crash multiple days in a row. That's my point
again, that's in the moment. my longs are still up on crash days, and if a big enough one happens, buy more. i'm deadass happy i'm in position to be in the market during this. was too young and broke to make moves in the 08/09 recession, but i'm :eat: this time around

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
again, that's in the moment. my longs are still up on crash days, and if a big enough one happens, buy more. i'm deadass happy i'm in position to be in the market during this. was too young and broke to make moves in the 08/09 recession, but i'm :eat: this time around

The amount of people that took advantage of the drop is really something else. People learned a lot from the last recession. You can see it even in this thread. The last recession everyone was fearful and quiet. Now everyone's just like, "dip?" "Ok, i'll buy it"