mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm still with ya @mannyrs13
Lets get it then. :myman:

Looks like today was a pretty stable overall as far as my individual stocks were concerned. Was tired of looking at numbers so just went outside for some r&r. Was reading some "rich dad, poor dad". Still early in the book but definitely recommend it to those who haven't. Checked on my accounts and looks like not much money was lost, maybe about $41 between my two fidelity accounts. Some stocks made a bit, some lost some, but nothing really major in losses. 4 stocks lost me over $10 each but luckily everything else kept it settled. Only thing now is to wait until the funds price out at 5:30 so lets see on that but I'm sure it'll be bad. Even still, have more faith in those bouncing back. Looks like my M1 FAANGs went down but I have faith in those stocks. Wanna see if I get some Tesla and Microsoft in there since I know those are good too. Just gotta see if theres more of a dip tomorrow. Speaking of major stocks. I was randomly watching CNBC yesterday morning and they had an infographic up saying that stocks like FB, APPL, Google, and a few others had the same value like about 30 others. Wish I would've snapped a pic or can find it. Think it was some Squawk Alley show or whatever comes on in the mornings. I know Cramer was there with 2 other guys but wasn't Mad Money. So gotta see how I break up my pie as I go along. Hopefully theres more of a dip tomorrow and I can buy more especially in crypto which I got out of some positions, plus waiting on some stock funds to settle to prepare for the weekend. Lets see what the futures look like tonight and if anything major happens in AH.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I need a invisible mode on my account: like in my mind I be aight with holding onto a underpeorning stock waiting for it to pop(playing the patient game but the. I check on my other stocks in the portfolio and that underperforming stock I’m trying to ignore and patiently wait for just be clouding my vision making me anxious: I’d feel better if I couldn’t see it. I set alert/price triggers on all my non-long term stocks so I don’t need to see it until one of them go off.

These China stocks pissing me the fukk off.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
whats a good site to use in regards to charts? cuz I'm not feeling the way Fidelity has theirs setup. Wanted to get one with indicators and whatnot.