Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:No you not nikka.

:mjlol:I seen your screenshots nikka, stop it.

:mjlol:I agree. That's what I'm saying though. If you put the time and the work in, it's nothing like gambling. You CAN consistently eat. It's not some impossible thing.

i was up 43.5% at the end of May 31st report breh.

this is my june 4th screenshot breh.

fabtrey-june-4th.jpg

and it got up over 195k. so you do the math. it's actually over 50% :mjlit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i was up 43.5% at the end of May 31st report breh.

this is my june 4th screenshot breh.

fabtrey-june-4th.jpg

and it got up over 195k. so you do the math. it's actually over 50% :mjlit:

there's gonna be dude who are like "I'm up over 400%" and all this shyt.. but I hear you, you are doing exceedingly well and you've done it without getting burnt or even really without much effort..

Take me for example, I'm doing very well too with name companies but I also will dabble in pennies some.. I never am really in a position where I'm going to lose much, I protect myself well.. so while I'm somewhat conservative at times it works for me

With covid and everything I've had a lot more time to do research and I'm looking at my accounts all the time but once I am back doing more out here in the real world, it's nice to have positions that I don't even need to watch, I just know they will grow :yeshrug:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
there's gonna be dude who are like "I'm up over 400%" and all this shyt.. but I hear you, you are doing exceedingly well and you've done it without getting burnt or even really without much effort..

Take me for example, I'm doing very well too with name companies but I also will dabble in pennies some.. I never am really in a position where I'm going to lose much, I protect myself well.. so while I'm somewhat conservative at times it works for me

With covid and everything I've had a lot more time to do research and I'm looking at my accounts all the time but once I am back doing more out here in the real world, it's nice to have positions that I don't even need to watch, I just know they will grow :yeshrug:

I modeled my strategy after Financial Education past 2 years. :russ: he's up like 80% this year.

that cac knows whats up. and he does all the researches for me. :mjlit:

i like that chicken singapore genius too.

i recently found this old mofo

i ain't smart enough to do my own research 100%. i just watch these dudes (there are 15 more i follow).

but only difference is that i have much higher risk tolerance then these folks. that's why i've been holding INO, MRNA, and NVAX. :yeshrug: and i already ate twice with these.

As long as you hold a good stock long term you will beat the market. Valuation to me is overrated if you decide to hold it for 5+ years and keep dollar cost average.

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
that shyt is weird. Has great AH, and then equally bad premarkets that erase any momentum it has
It had both this time, ah and pre, waiting to make sure the volume is there, probably about to go big lol, wish I'd a copped the ah

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It had both this time, ah and pre, waiting to make sure the volume is there, probably about to go big lol, wish I'd a copped the ah
Yeah it broke 4 already and now stuck around 3.70. I jsut took the profit and ran. I’ll buy again when it dip and see if I can pull it off again like urban one.