JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
here, if you want some suggestions on picking 2 or 3

DIA - Dow
QQQ - Nasdaq
XLK - Tech

that's all you need :yeshrug: maybe ARKK, it's a tech/innovation one

I have a TDA account but I might make a Fidelity one too mainly for this and other long term investments.

From what it looks like, I buy it like any other stock only I keep buying a set amount every month. Seems like it’s the same as buying stocks. Which I’m cool with, I just wanna make sure I got it right.

So when I decide to start this, I make a Fidelity account and buy $500 worth of QQQ per month and just let it climb over the years? :jbhmm:

Feel like I’m missing something and just wanna make sure.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Im really torn brehs

I wanted to go long on IDEX but ima feel like a dumbass of it drops and I could have sold now and got back in later

Plus with reports of another crash coming soon I’m :lupe:

What would y’all do? :jbhmm:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was looking it up and think I understand a lil more. You actually buy shares of the stock as you go along? I thought you invest a certain amount per month. Is that how it works, whichever index fund I end up going with, I buy $500 shares of their stock every month? :jbhmm:
nah not every month ( you can if you want to though) its a fixed price when you buy it. i just choose to buy every month as a routine so I can consistently buy into the index so my money can grow faster

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Y’all think IDEX is being pumped or is this a legit increase? :jbhmm:

I saw they have new orders and more business so seems legit, I just don’t wanna hold till it drop back to a dollar when I can sell now and buy back later.
Not sure but just bought more. Company appears to be legit.
But this very well could be a pump and dump. The market is very bullish on it though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a TDA account but I might make a Fidelity one too mainly for this and other long term investments.

From what it looks like, I buy it like any other stock only I keep buying a set amount every month. Seems like it’s the same as buying stocks. Which I’m cool with, I just wanna make sure I got it right.

So when I decide to start this, I make a Fidelity account and buy $500 worth of QQQ per month and just let it climb over the years? :jbhmm:

Feel like I’m missing something and just wanna make sure.
yeah, that's pretty much it :yeshrug: if you want to buy a set dollar amount instead, you can just buy FNCMX. it's the same thing. that way you dont have to buy "2 shares", you can just buy whatever dollar amount you feel like

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y’all think IDEX is being pumped or is this a legit increase? :jbhmm:

I saw they have new orders and more business so seems legit, I just don’t wanna hold till it drop back to a dollar when I can sell now and buy back later.

Im really torn brehs

I wanted to go long on IDEX but ima feel like a dumbass of it drops and I could have sold now and got back in later

Plus with reports of another crash coming soon I’m :lupe:

What would y’all do? :jbhmm:

legit company with legit good news coming in, this and BIOC are holds through the weekend IMO. Depending on when you got it, you could obsv sell to make your initial investment back and then just watch your profit work for you

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I feel you on that. Gotta keep my investments low since my play money low. I be seeing some of y'all boys talking about buying tesla and all these other high price stocks and I'm like :mjcry: "if only I had some certs" :damn:.

Plus most of my investment money I can play with is in crypto. Just gotta keep building up my stock funds.

:mjlol:Blue chips are lame as fukk. They only are a flip this year because of Covid crashing the market.

:mjlol:Telsa is around where it was before the crash, maybe a little higher because of the FED push.

:mjlol:You not missing shyt. Penny stocks are the push. I can afford every blue-chip and I still don't fukk with it. Too much money flipping this other shyt.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
yeah, that's pretty much it :yeshrug: if you want to buy a set dollar amount instead, you can just buy FNCMX. it's the same thing. that way you dont have to buy "2 shares", you can just buy whatever dollar amount you feel like

Oh ok so it’ll basically be like I’m buying 2 shares of QQQ per month or so?

That’s the same thing as what the other brehs we’re discussing with investing $500-1000/month and it amounting to millions as long as you don’t touch it for 25-30 yrs? :jbhmm:

But this very well could be a pump and dump. The market is very bullish on it though

Yea I’m still gone go long, but I sold all but 100 of my shares. Gone get back in when it settles and hope it don’t skyrocket before I get a chance to get back in.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
IDEX is the only penny stock that I can honestly say is worth holding long term. it does not look like it a pump and dump

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
IDEX is the only penny stock that I can honestly say is worth holding long term. it does not look like it a pump and dump

Yea I’m fukking with it heavy. Still got 100 shares for now, ima get back in later. Worse comes to worse I’ll just end up buying back in for around what I sold for, maybe a lil more but if it’s bound to reach $10+ I ain’t trippin :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
morning had a lot of promise but midday kind of made everything stumble down. hopefully the afternoon gets things back up and some momentum going towards friday.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Blue chips are lame as fukk. They only are a flip this year because of Covid crashing the market.

:mjlol:Telsa is around where it was before the crash, maybe a little higher because of the FED push.

:mjlol:You not missing shyt. Penny stocks are the push. I can afford every blue-chip and I still don't fukk with it. Too much money flipping this other shyt.

Tesla was in $200 range not too long ago breh. if you just invested in APPL and AMZN and held it for past 15 years then you wouldn't even have to trade cuz you already became a filthy rich millionaire.

i'm all for trading penny stocks as long as it's only 5-10% of the portfolio.

not everyone can make money in penny stocks. it's a dangerous and volatile world that no noobs should ever tryna get into. it aint for everyone cuz it's all hunch and some nikkas mentioning a random ticker symbol.