Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U think it’s too late to get down with the QQQ one you’re on? :jbhmm:

Not gone just invest in it off rip without doing research, I’m just asking because it already got u nice profits so should I find one that has more room to grow? :jbhmm:
never too late, its just the NASDAQ exchange. you don't even really have to research it, it's a guaranteed growth long term

QQQ, DIA and IVV represent the 3 major markets if you want to use them as bases. but yeah, there's definitely other ones that will beat them

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
yeah you should do your research first but it basically mirrors the NASDAQ which is why i like it
i would take note of its current price in a notepad and track it for a week or so but its up to you, now that its on your radar you can keep tabs on it
i know i said i initially got in at 207 but i have done cost averaging up so i have bought in at 220 & 230 so my average price in on the stock is 223 but now i have more shares
there was a big pull back in the market last week so that was a good time to get in and this week has been stagnant so its up to your discretion when to jump in
also i dont plan to sell this index, i plan to hold it for the long term

I was looking it up and think I understand a lil more. You actually buy shares of the stock as you go along? I thought you invest a certain amount per month. Is that how it works, whichever index fund I end up going with, I buy $500 shares of their stock every month? :jbhmm:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
BIOC been carrying one of my accounts today. Up like 30% for the day and I'm up like 70% overall. Only got 500 shares but its been helping me get that account back up since I ruined it by buying some DMAN stock a few months back for too much and it ain't do shyt after. Hopefully with BIOC and this OPTI stock, they can get me back to where I was. I got 5000 on OPTI. They got PR scheduled for tomorrow and its a penny so I got another 250 elsewhere to see what it does. Hopefully the news is good and it goes on a run. I'm up 147% on it overall so its been treating me good.

:mjlol:Now this is how you trade pennies.

:mjlol:Go all in, any little jump makes you thousands, then get the fukk out. Easy money.

:mjlol:You a real penny trader like me. I fukk with OPTI, PASO, and HENC as well.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
im just literally wondering what the company is

Apparently it's a startup (american) football company in the same vein as the AAF and XFL was, but it started way before they did in 2014, with a much smaller budget, and has yet to play a game. :picard:

League has a budget of around 30 million and is trying to reuse equipment from the AAF. I don't see that going anywhere. :scust:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:Go all in, any little jump makes you thousands, then get the fukk out. Easy money.

:mjlol:You a real penny trader like me. I fukk with OPTI, PASO, and HENC as well.
I'm in PASO right now along with GERN & CYDY

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
any other sites similar to swingtradebot.com that’ll provide me w/ an “overall” view of stocks?
That is called a screener. Most popular trading websites/platforms have them for free FYI so unless it does something unique, I wouldn't pay for it personally. Some popular screeners that I have used are:
  • FinViz - Good for mixing technical and fundamentals
  • TradingView - Very visual and easy to turn into watchlists that you can keep an eye on
  • ThinkOrSwim - Much more of a learning curve. Not super intuitive. Powerful though. I use this one since I have a funded ToS account

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
never too late, its just the NASDAQ exchange. you don't even really have to research it, it's a guaranteed growth long term

QQQ, DIA and IVV represent the 3 major markets if you want to use them as bases. but yeah, there's definitely other ones that will beat them

Yea from the little research (Google) I’ve done so far, it looks pretty solid. I might invest in one of these and take a chance on another too.

I can invest in 2 at the same time right? :jbhmm:

I don’t plan on investing in more than 2, was just gone do a relatively safe one and take my chances when I find another one that may be riskier with a higher upside if it goes right.

Does this make sense or am I wrong somewhere?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Yeah I feel you on that. Gotta keep my investments low since my play money low. I be seeing some of y'all boys talking about buying tesla and all these other high price stocks and I'm like :mjcry: "if only I had some certs" :damn:.

Plus most of my investment money I can play with is in crypto. Just gotta keep building up my stock funds.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea from the little research (Google) I’ve done so far, it looks pretty solid. I might invest in one of these and take a chance on another too.

I can invest in 2 at the same time right? :jbhmm:

I don’t plan on investing in more than 2, was just gone do a relatively safe one and take my chances when I find another one that may be riskier with a higher upside if it goes right.

Does this make sense or am I wrong somewhere?
here, if you want some suggestions on picking 2 or 3

DIA - Dow
QQQ - Nasdaq
XLK - Tech

that's all you need :yeshrug: maybe ARKK, it's a tech/innovation one